Ignoramus
by PamFord Davis

"Ignorance is no excuse!" There are so many laws on the books, that it's virtually impossible to know them all. That fact will not dissuade the judge. We can wring our hands, stammer and plead; yet the judicial system still holds us accountable. We hate to admit our ignorance; in pride, we would much rather find fault with the law, than ourselves.

"Where there is ignorance of God, the people run wild; but what a wonderful thing it is for a nation to know and keep his laws (Proverbs 29:18 Living Bible)!" Spiritual ignorance is an international problem. What a wonderful world it will be when knowledge of the Lord Jesus is complete. Worshipers will bow at his feet! (Philippians 2:9-11)

"And I saw another angel flying through the heavens, carrying the everlasting Good News to preach to those on earth-to every nation, tribe, language and people. 'Fear God,' he shouted, 'and extol his greatness. For the time has come when he will sit as Judge. Worship him who made the heaven and the earth, the sea and all its sources (Revelation 14:6-7 Living Bible)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print