Prayer is powerful and effective
by Michael Hume

"The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective." James 5:16

When we pray God acts. Our prayer is powerful and effective. Don't underestimate the effects of your prayers. Some you will never know how God answered. At least not on earth. God may show you in heaven.

Keep praying. There are a lot of needs out there. God wants to hear from you and your unique angle. He may do nothing about something until you pray.

When Elijah prayed, God answered powerfully, sending fire down from heaven a few times, and bringing a boy back to life. Those are some ways God answers the prayer of the righteous. God will answer our prayers just as powerfully as He did Elijah's.

Keep praying for things that are humanly impossible, as well as all the other things God wants you to pray about and wait for His answers. He hears every prayer you make, and will answer them all.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print