ANTICIPATION OF WONDER
by Karen Anderson

What a sight as I stand at the top of the fjords in Norway! It was amazing to look down and see what I knew was a huge cruise ship, but it looked no bigger than a small toy you could float in your bathtub. Then again seeing the fjords in Prince Christian Sound in Greenland from our cruise ship, and it seemed like the cliffs reached to the heavens. The awe and wonder washed over my very being as to the magnificence of what was before me and it reached to the very depth of my soul.

In your imagination, go further than what I have described, because God is so much bigger and grander than any fjord or mountain top. You should stand in awe and wonder at how 'BIG' your God is. All creation declares who He is and there is no excuse not to believe He is who He says He is.

GOD'S EXISTENCE
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualitiesHis eternal power and divine naturehave been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."

You may have an understanding of God, but when you open up to His magnificence, you cannot help but be humbled and grateful for whom God is. Don't let anyone, even yourself, talk you out of knowing, and really experiencing God. I am not talking the head knowledge of Him but a heart and soul knowledge. REALLY KNOW GOD! You should be saying statements like"God is who He says He is and He can do what He says He can do." Now it is your turn to JUSK ASK Him to be with you forever. Holding His hand, now take your next step into the life of wonder and awe knowing God is beside you all the way.

PASSAGE: Romans 1:20 (The Message)

Copyright 2013 - Karen Anderson - All rights reserved. If you would like to include any portion of this article in your letter or website, you have the author's permission as long as you include the link to Karen Anderson's website - www.doablesteps.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print