Creation Choir
by PamFord Davis

The controversy, over different styles of music in worship, continues. People, in many instances, are as loyal to their preference, as supporters to political parties. An imaginary line, separates, groups of traditional music enthusiasts from praise proponents.

Personally, I like both, and many churches excel in blended worship, offering a mix of all styles. Gifted choir directors have the ability, to make all palatable, to people in the pews. Choir members turn their eyes toward the congregation; yet, they turn hearts and voices toward God!

The Creator's choir is right on pitch! "Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it! Then shall all the trees of the wood sing for joy before the Lord, for he comes, for he comes to judge the earth (Psalms 96:11-13a RSV)."

Nature dons choir robes! "Let the sea roar, and all that fills it; the world and those who dwell in it! Let the floods clap their hands; let the hills sing for joy together before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with equity (Psalms 98:7-9 RSV)." The creation choir, not divided by style, seeks to praise the Savior!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print