Evolution Impossible
by Robert Driskell

The theory of evolution has been around for less than 300 years. Belief in divine creation has existed since the creation of man. Current secular scientists would have us believe that there is not, nor has there ever been, any serious doubt about concerning the veracity of their claims.

The new book, Evolution Impossible, tackles the theory of evolution head on and delivers some very helpful, and encouraging, insight into the truth about what the science really tells us about our origins.

Dr. Ashton realized that evolutionist were making the claim that evolution is a 'proven fact', but her were no published papers to support these claims. Dr. Ashton's researched revealed that, no only was evidence for the 'theory of evolution' lacking, there was much published evidence that showed the theory to be highly improbable.

In Evolution Impossible, Dr. Ashton presents clear and compelling evidence that the idea of creation fits the actual scientific facts much better than the theory of evolution. He gives easily understandable responses to the issues, such as:
-the similarity in chimp/human DNA
-the lack of transitional fossils (if evolution were true, transitional fossils would be abundant)
-the inability of adding any helpful information to genes
-the fact that it does not take nearly as long as evolutionists would have us belief it does to create the types of landscapes we see all around the world
-problems with current methods of dating rocks and fossils
-the bankruptcy of the 'big bang' model of our origins

Dr. Ashton shows that the probability of even the simplest cell forming by chance is so small as to be impossible. Even evolutionists would consider the probabilities to amount o an impossibility concerning any other theory. Nevertheless, they still cling to the belief that life formed by chance random processes.

The scientific facts and information reveal that the theory of evolution is impossible no matter how much time evolutionists says it took.

The book has some excellent information on how fossils form. Dr. Ashton states that the fossil record is actually a record of extinction, not evolution. It preserves a record of death, not of improvement.

A very interesting section of the book centers around names of cities and their connection with the people in the Bible who existed right after the flood.

This book helped me solidify concepts that were forming in my biblical worldview. I have been studying the 'theory of evolution versus Creation' debate for some time now. I already had a reasonably good grasp on the problems inherent in the theory of evolution, but this book, not only helped me get better grasp of the facts, it presented material and concepts that were new to me.

Overall, this book is a solid defense of the six literal day creation of the universe by the Creator, God. It is difficult to imagine the evolutionist's response to the clear scientific facts presented in Dr. Ashton's book. Scientists, who claim to deal in facts, should take this book very seriously.

Seeking to introduce people to Jesus Christ and to help them become "transformed by the renewing of their mind."

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print