How To Use The Word Of God To Solve Your Problems
by Ngozi Nwoke

Every problem is a wisdom problem Mike Murdock. And the word of God is the wisdom of God made available for you to solve your problems. Therefore, it is most crucial that you learn how to use the word of God to address your problems. This article gives the steps on how to use it for your maximum benefit.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness 2 Timothy 3:16

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success Joshua 1:8 (KJV)

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith Mark 11:23

Steps on how to use the word of God to solve problems

1. Locate appropriate scriptures

The bible is the wisdom bank of God. Every problem has its wisdom solution situated within the scriptures. By the help of the Holy Spirit search out the right scriptures that address your problems. They will tell you what God is saying about that problem and also give you your weapons of warfare. For example, if you need healing, search out scriptures that talk about healing.

2. Meditate on them

Meditation makes the found scriptures to come alive within you. The word of God goes from written word to revelation when you meditate. It transfers head knowledge to spirit and life. Until the scriptures come alive in you, your use of them will be like empty cymbals. Meditation builds up your faith in God and His word. It gets you to the level where you know beyond every reasonable doubt that God will do what He said He will do.

3. Pray the scriptures

Praying the found scriptures is an important step on how to use the word of God to solve problems. Whatever you ask God in prayer, in the name of Jesus, you will receive. But you have to pray according to God's will. God listens for His word not your cry. He is committed to fulfilling His word.

4. Declare them

Declaring the scriptures is a proof of your faith and your stand. You need to declare it to your hearing, the hearing of God and the enemy. Personalise the scriptures and declare them daily as many times as possible. When you do so in faith, you put your angels on an assignment. You release the angels to work out God's word on that issue in your life.

5. Speak to the mountain

That problem is a mountain in your life. It is actually mocking you, telling you that you can do nothing about it. You need to speak back to it using the word of God to address your problems. Whatsoever you say shall come to pass. When the fig tree mocked Jesus, He opened His mouth and cursed it, declaring what He wanted and it came to pass. Until you speak to that problem, that problem's voice will have dominion over you.

6. Give thanks

Thanksgiving to God is an act of faith and for you to solve your problems you must engage it as a step on how to use the word of God. It proves that you believe that God has settled your case even when there is no physical manifestation yet. Thanksgiving provokes divine intervention.

7. Stand by your declaration

The enemy will surely test the scriptures you are declaring. If you fail at this time, then your strength is small. It means that your faith in those scriptures is weak and should be built up through meditation. Having done all, stand to withstand the problem. Don't quit your daily declarations or give up on God's word, for surely His word will not return to Him void without accomplishing what God sent it out to do in your life.

The word of the Lord truly is powerful. It has all the answers to address your problems. It is what you need to see a turnaround in that situation. But you must learn how to use the word of God to solve your problems. Follow the above steps and that trial will turn into a testimony.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print