Schism in the Team
by PamFord Davis

Olympic teammates build lasting relationships, as they practice, travel and compete. They form a kinship and pull together, desiring what is best for their team and homeland. When a disagreement arises, a schism can easily lead to disaster.

"That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffer with it; or one member be honored, all the members rejoice with it (1 Corinthians 12:25-26 KJV)."

Imagine-rejoicing, running rampant within the church, the body of Christ! When the Holy Spirit controls believers, we sense His love binding us together, as brothers and sisters united in Christ. Schisms surface; division destroys.

Schisms reveal selfishness; yet, we can mend broken fences. "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice; And be ye kind to one another, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you (Ephesians 4:31-32 KJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print