The Georgia Guidestones and 2012-2013
by Robert Hawes

"The laws of Nature are but the mathematical thoughts of God." - Euclid

There was a time when I strenuously avoided all references to numerology in relation to world events and secret societies such as Freemasonry. At best, I considered such considerations the product of obsessive paranoia, and at worst, dabbling in the demonic. As time passed, however, I couldn't help but notice that certain numbers held sacred by the occult did seem to repeatedly manifest in events such as the Kennedy assassination and the terror attacks of September 11, 2001. I was also forced to reflect that, while Christians are often among the first to reject conspiracy theories, we, of all people, should be far more measured in our approach to the subject. We do, after all, hold to the view that our world is surrounded by an unseen spiritual reality, and that a fallen angel and his cohorts - all of whom are vastly older, more powerful and knowledgeable than men - rule the nations and are engaged in literal warfare against Almighty God and the hosts of Heaven.

Given that there are spiritual powers of darkness operating in secret, why should we find it surprising that these powers have drawn men into their rites, especially when we consider that men, too, are in rebellion against God and have been in pursuit of secret knowledge and power since Eden? Its undeniable that certain numbers carry meaning in scripture, and anyone who has spent time researching the occult knows that numbers also play a key role in the dark arts and the workings of secret societies. Thus it seems perfectly reasonable that Satan ever laboring to usurp the glory of God for himself may have engaged in numerological manipulation and counterfeiting to his own purposes. Ancient civilizations the world over uniformly taught that "gods" had descended from heaven and imparted secret knowledge of the innermost workings of the universe to men, even instructing them on where and how to build cities and temples in alignment with various stars, constellations and "sacred" geometrical configurations.

These traditions have been passed down through the centuries in the form of myths and legends, all of which, for their various cultural differences, evidence strikingly similar details and underlying themes. The Bible itself appears to affirm the ancient teachings to some degree in passages such as Genesis 6 and Jude 1:6, which tell us that rebellious angels left heaven and mingled with men in such a way that they brought special judgment on themselves. Other ancient texts, most notably the pseudepigraphical Book of Enoch, affirm this as well, and go into even greater detail concerning the crimes of these rebel "sons of God", also known as the "Watchers".

Needless to say, considerations such as these served to open my eyes a bit, and many things that had been perplexing in the past suddenly made much more sense.

Enter the year 2012

While most people have at least a nodding acquaintance with the Myan Calendar and its potential implications with regard to the beginning of a new age commencing December 21, 2012 (or in the vicinity of that timeframe), far fewer are aware that there are various other 'prophecies' and indicators that also point with ominous implication to this time in history.

The Aztec calendar is also slated to end in 2012 with the return of the flying dragon god Quetzalcoatl. Similarly, the Cherokee Indian calendar ends in 2012 with the predicted return of a flying rattlesnake god. Famed Great Awakening preacher Jonathan Edwards, appealing to the historicist interpretation of Bible prophecy, believed that the Antichrist would arrive in the vicinity of 2012. And for one last example, the Zohar, a work of the Jewish Kabbalah (written over 700 years ago), predicts the arrival of the 'messiah' in the vicinity of 2012-2013. Researcher Thomas Horn has outlined much of this nicely in his books "Apollyon Rising 2012" and "Petrus Romanus: the Final Pope is Here." I would also recommend that interested readers consult the works of David Flynn, particularly his article "An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event," which is startling in its implications (as is this related video, also by Flynn, which goes into greater detail). These men have done yeoman's work in investigating the year 2012 with respect to mythology and occult numerology, and I believe they have done the Christian community a great service by bringing these topics into the light of public discussion.

With deference to these men and other scholars, I would like to submit for your consideration what may potentially be another clue on the matter of 2012.

Given that occult numerological references are usually hidden in plain sight, it recently occurred to me that occultists might very well look at 2012 as 20+12, which is equal to 32. 32, as many will recall, is the second highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. Next year, 2013, would then be equivalent to the highest degree as 20+13=33, a number that is packed with occult, esoteric significance. I began to wonder if this could be a coincidence or if there might be some significance to the way these dates translate numerologically, and it occurred to me to view 2012-2013 as a potential countdown, or, alternatively, something to which someone has been counting up.

It only took a quick trip to Wikipedia to make me consider that there may indeed be some significance here.

Subtract 32 from 2012 and you get 1980. And it just so happens that there was an event in 1980 that was related to the coming New World Order: the erection of the Georgia Guidestones on March 22nd. The Guidestones, which clearly exhibit Masonic influence, list ten key principles for establishing "an age of reason," including a provision that the earth's population be kept under 500,000,000.

Could it be that the Guidestones were erected when they were in order to start a countdown to the inception of the New World Order? I think this likely, and I was intrigued to notice how the intervening time period can be further broken down in numerological terms.

Beware the Ides of March

Counting 11 years from 1980 takes us to 1991, the year of the first Gulf War and George H.W. Bush's famous international coalition. It was on March 6, 1991 that Bush delivered a speech before the U.S. Congress in which he declared that this war had put the new world order "to its first test."

Another 11 years brings us to March of 2002. It was on March 1, 2002 that the United States began its invasion of Afghanistan in the wake of 9-11. Given that this invasion was the beginning of the endless military adventures that have since strengthened the cause of globalism even leading us to the brink of a potential world war over the Iranian situation I think it's safe to say that this was also a significant milestone in the march toward a New World Order.

We now have one more year to go before we reach 33 years since the Guidestones were erected. Bearing in mind the Masonic influence here, and the milestones that we've seen reached thus far at intervals of 11 years, it may well be that March 2013 will finally see the rise of the world empire for which so many have labored over the course of centuries. It may be no coincidence that the month of March is named for Mars (also called Ares) the ancient god of war. It should also be observed that, assuming the crucifixion of Christ took place in AD 33, as per our modern calendar reckoning (in actuality, it probably took place in AD 30), 1980 years from that date brings us to 2013. Also of interest is the fact that 33 years subtracted from 1980 gives us 1947, the year of the Roswell event, an event which mathematically points us to 2012, as David Flynn demonstrates in his article, "An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event".

While all of this may seem far-fetched to some, it does seem plausible in light of current events, which are trending in the direction of increasing global destabilization, and also in light of established numerological patterns in the occult. We're on the brink of what could be a disastrous war over the situation with Syria and Iran, and the entire global economic infrastructure appears to be on the brink of collapse. We are ripe for the emergence of a New World Order, the final capstone on a system dedicated to the worship of Lucifer and the enslavement of mankind; and, by all indications, we don't have much longer to wait.

Robert Hawes is the author of "In Search of God: A Look at Life's Most Essential Question," as well as many articles on various subjects ranging from politics to theology and Christian apologetics. His blog is: http://takeupyourcross73.blogspot.com. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print