Wake Up!
by PamFord Davis

"Rise and shine!" There are morning people; there are night owls. In either case, there is a time to recline and a time to rise. Most rely on alarm clocks to wake them. The blaring buzz or music is annoying, but far better than creating a crisis, being late for work, or an important appointment. Wake up!

"Do this in particular because you know the present crisis, that it is high time for you to wake up out of your sleep, for our salvation is now nearer to us than when we first believed. The night has almost passed; the day is at hand. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness, and put on the weapons of light (Romans 13:11-12 Williams NT)."

Light expels darkness "Let us live becomingly for people who are in the light of day, not in carousing and drunkenness, nor in sexual immorality and licentiousness, nor in quarreling and jealously. Instead, put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and put a stop to gratifying the evil desires that lurk in your lower nature (Romans 13:13-14 Williams NT)." Repent, rise and shine!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print