FAITH RULES
by Karen Anderson

During the holidays I was watching the movie "The Bishop's Wife" what an interesting movie about faith. What would your reaction be if an angel said he was there to help you? My first human reaction would be "that couldn't be happening to me!" Then my next feeling would be gratitude to our Heavenly Father. When you think about itquestioning the gift shouldn't be the response. First and foremost the response needs to be THANK YOU JESUS! I was reminded by a spiritual sister that you cannot have fear and faith at the same time. You have to commit yourself to live in faith no matter what the circumstances. If you think this is easy, it's not; but God promises to help us in our unbelief. We just need to be willing to admit it. If you are willing then take this verse to heart and say it during the times of doubt and worry.

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him."

Life can have a way of interfering with your beliefs. I can tell you from personal experience that God is faithful and the verse is true.

PASSAGE: Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)



Copyright 2013 - Karen Anderson - All rights reserved. If you would like to include any portion of this article in your letter or website, you have the author's permission as long as you include the link to Karen Anderson's website - www.doablesteps.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print