Buying At No Costs.
by Olawale Ogunsola

Have you ever heard of a supermarket where you can buy all that you need without you paying for them? What will be your reaction if you are invited to such a supermarket? Will it not amount to self-hatred to ignore such invitation especially when it comes from a lover? It makes sense to buy at no cost at all.
Moreover, it is even possible for one to do away with such call as above but in a situation where the products are rare and you can not even pay for them, it is most sensible to answer such a call to 'come, buy...without money'.
Where can you buy and how much can you pay for life,peace,love,mercy,health and the spirit of God?
The above "items" are beyond human ability to buy, there is no market for them on earth. Do you want them in your life? If yes, then you must realise that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself Romans 3:23. You must confess your sins and forsake them now for God to pardon you . I John 1:8.
Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour Acts 2:21.
The Lord declares:
"I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly" John 10:10(b)
"peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you, not as the world gives do I give to you." John 14:27
"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you" John 15:13,14.
"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy remain in you and that your joy may be full. John 15:11
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things" John 14:26.
What are you waiting for? Stand up, answer the call to come,buy... without money. Salvation is free.
You can visit www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more content.
Every verse quoted is from New King James Version.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print