What Christian bashers need to know and understand
by Jack Vorster

THE FIRST CHRISTIAN BASHER
The very first "James Bond" of Christian bashers was known as Saul of Tarsus. We know him today as the Apostle Paul. He was relentless in his pursuit, persecution and imprisonment of Jesus followers. Ironically, the existence of the Christian-bashing brigade of today can largely be attributable to him, for he is responsible for two-thirds of the New Testament of the Bible the backbone of the Christian faith in revelation terms.

The Christian-bashing Saul of Tarsus, all those that followed in his footsteps and his counterparts of today, have one thing in common and that is, they were and are on assignment to do what they do. They could not then and cannot today, help doing what they do. This will be explained later.

Now imagine this. If God had removed all Christians from the face of this planet about 500 years after the crucifixion of Christ, then there would not be a single Christian to be found anywhere in this world. Not only that, but there would be no churches or Christian organisations in existence and the USA would certainly not be an "In God we trust" kind of nation. And needless to say there would be no Christian bashers.

A COMPLICATED SCENARIO
But it is more complicated than that. If God's Grace upon humanity ended 500 years after the crucifixion and He removed all living Christians (a rapture-style move) then no further conversions to the Christian faith would have been possible and the Armageddon of the book of Revelation would have followed immediately thereafter. Furthermore, the population at that time would have been counted in millions rather than billions. There would have been no modern technology (transport and communication) to speak of and man-made religions would have had no time to develop or even be established.

Following that scenario, the world today would be known as the Kingdom of God where all converted inhabitants (including those returned from Heaven as per the book of Revelation) would be subjects of that Kingdom - and all the unconverted Christian bashers would be having a reunion in a very hot place.

The truth is, God's Grace has not yet expired, but it is at the door right now. And we do have Christians on this planet and we do have Christian bashers on assignment to do what they do. "Forgive them, for they do not know what they do" is what Jesus said on the Cross and they still do not know what they do.

THE ONLY REASON FOR THEIR PRESENCE
Christian bashers, the only reason Christians are still here is because of you. They also have an assignment, which is to turn you away from your assignment. In other words, if it weren't for you, believe me, they would not be here and they do not want to be here. Many of them were Christian bashers just like you, but, like Saul of Tarsus, they saw the Light and have become just like Paul. And now they are carrying on where Paul left off.

Now we come to the question of why Christian bashers do what they do. It is important to get a thorough understanding of this. So I am not going to expand on this in this article. Please read "The relentless onslaught on the human race" http://articles.faithwriters.com/reprint-article-details.php?article=20603 and also "The Living and the Living Dead" http://articles.faithwriters.com/reprint-article-details.php?article=21557

So, Christian bashers please take note. All those of the Christian faith are at your service, ready to show you the Light and the way. Why? It is quite simple. It is called love.

However, please understand that many of them are so zealous of their mission that they get frustrated at your continued denial and resistance to the Truth and perhaps respond in exasperation to your antics. After all, they are human just like you, but desperate to keep you from that hot reception awaiting all persistent Christian bashers. For as long as Christians are here they will be as determined to do what they do as you are determined to do what you do.
They have no option - but you do. So hurry up. They want to go home - and take you with them.

Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print