Who IS This Guy?? Part II
by Donna Wasson

Let's examine what we do know about our President's upbringing. Under the name, Barry Soetoro, he attended kindergarten through 3rd grade at Francis of Assisi Primary School in Jakarta, Indonesia. His school forms state he was an Indonesian citizen and his religion was listed as Islam.

In 4th and 5th grades, he went to Beouki Primary school. Again, little Barry was listed as an Indonesian citizen whose religion was Islam. All Indonesian children are required to study religion at school, so Barry was taught how to read and write Arabic, recite proper prayers, read the Koran and study the laws of Islam.

Records show he went further and studied, "mengaji," the recitation of the Koran in the Arabic language. This advanced class was not meant for the children of non-practicing or moderate Muslims. This was hard core teaching and memorization. In 2007, an old classmate, Rony Amiris, now manager of the Bank Mandiri in Jakarta, Indonesia, spoke with reporters about Mr. Obama.

He remembers, "His father, Barack Obama, Sr., and all his relatives in Kenya were very devout Muslims, as was Barry. He was quite religious in Islam." However, he added that Obama "Had to change his religion if he ever intended to run for President of the United States because America would never elect a Muslim to be President."

As if to confirm this, Obama's campaign told the L.A. Times on 1/24/2007, that he wasn't a 'practicing Muslim.' Then, on 3/14/2007, they issued the following statement: "To be clear, Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, (emphasis mine) and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ in Chicago." I'll allow you to draw your own conclusions about the discrepancy between those statements and the verified facts.

Oh yeah, in case you missed this in Part I, here is a snippet of video of Senator Obama telling a live audience that he was born in KENYA. Out of his own mouth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

Mr. Obama then went to live with his maternal grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, in Hawaii. His grandparents, along with his Mother, Ann Dunham, were all avowed Marxists. 'Gramps' enrolled Barry 'Obama' (why the name change?) into the very expensive and prestigious Punham School and was able to pay the tuition due to the generosity of many donors and scholarship funds that were available at the time. He was very fortunate to receive such a superior education at Punham from the time of his enrollment until he graduated from high school.

When Obama was 10 years old, 'Gramps' introduced him to Frank Marshall Davis, a well known Communist Party USA propagandist, poet and pornographer, because he wanted Davis to be Barry's role model and black father figure. Obama and Davis met weekly from the time he was 10 years old until he left for college. That's at least 8 years of in-depth communist indoctrination from a man Obama looked up to and loves to this day.

Davis constantly bashed Wall Street, big oil, GOP tax cuts and wealthy people in general. He called for taxpayer funded universal healthcare (sounds familiar!) and public works projects. He instilled a general distrust of society into Obama. In his book, Dreams from My Father, he quotes Davis as telling him, "They'll train you so good. You'll start believing what they tell you about equal opportunity and the American way and all that s***."

The Federal government considered Davis to be a national security threat and kept a 600 page FBI file on him. He was under investigation and surveillance for 19 years. It's been said with a mentor like that, Obama should have had trouble getting a security clearance for an entry level government job. Instead, we elected him President. How brilliant.

Obama's mother, Ann Dunham was widely known to be of questionable moral character. She allowed Davis to photograph her in the nude on several occasions for some of his porn stories which were featured in magazines such as Exotique, Bondage and Secret Pleasures. There is serious speculation that Ann Dunham and Frank Marshall Davis had an illicit affair and that Davis is actually Obama's biological father. You can find more documentation and research on this subject in the book, Dreams from My Real Father, by Joel Gilbert.

From about 11th grade through his first years of college, Obama admits to drinking heavily, smoking quite a bit of pot and using cocaine on a regular basis. He loved to party and even stated he was a member of the 'chum club' in high school; chum meaning marijuana.

After he graduated from high school, he attended Occidental College in L.A., California where he joined the 'Students for Economic Democracy,' a radical socialist organization associated with the Weather Underground, (founded by Bill Ayers) and even gave his first public speech for them.

The Students for Economic Democracy was started by an anti-American, Marxist activist named Tom Hayden, who went on to marry "Hanoi Jane" Fonda. In subsequent years, Mr. Hayden founded "Progressives for Obama," a group of radicals who financially supported Obama's Presidential candidacy.

From approximately September 1982 through May 1983, Obama made a trip to Indonesia to see his mother. From there, he went to Hyderabad, India and then spent 3 weeks in Karachi, Pakistan. Then he was off to Africa to visit his father's family. This is remarkable because Mr. Obama was receiving scholarships to attend Occidental, yet he was able to afford to take nearly 8 months off and travel to foreign lands. Amazing!

When he returned, he started school at Columbia School of General StudiesNOT Columbia University, as is often cited. He majored in Political Science. Strangely enough, his student I.D. badge listed him as a 'foreign student.'
http://www.theobamafile.com/_images/ObamaColumbiaID.jpg

This would have qualified him for a plethora of financial aid and scholarship programs.

By his own admission, he was an unremarkable student and benefitted greatly from Affirmative Action. His college roommates were consistently from Pakistan.

While at Columbia, Obama studied the Cloward-Piven Strategy, which "teaches leaders to over commit government, growing it past the point of sustainability by causing crisis, while developing an organized proletariat of dependent classes and applying them to disrupt society and revolt against American freedoms. This would foment a massive change in society and bring in a new 'egalitarian' or neo-Marxist state."

Wayne Allen Root is a Libertarian political TV and radio personality, author and political commentator. He was a Political Science major at Columbia the same years as Mr. Obama. However, he states, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knows him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding!"

Henry Franklin Graff, professor emeritus of history at Columbia for 46 years reports, "I have no recollection of Barack Obama at Columbia and I am sure he never attended any of my classes. For 46 years, I taught political history, diplomatic history and one of the pioneering courses on Presidential history, and every future politician of note who went through Columbia in those years took one or more of my classesevery one, that is, except Barack Obama. Nobody (other professors) I knew at Columbia even remembers Obama being there." Strange.

A spokesman for the Columbia University system, Brian Connolly, confirmed Obama spent 2 years at Columbia College and graduated in 1983 with a major in political science. He did NOT graduate with honors, yet he was admitted to the very competitive Harvard Law School?? Simply amazing! The man MUST have had a fairy god-father to magically open doors to opportunities for him, as well as finance trips around the world, things the average college schmuck would never be able to enjoy!

Percy Sutton, the former Manhattan Borough President, states a former long time business partner, Khalid Al-Mansour, approached him in 1998 seeking financial help and recommendations to get Barack Obama into Harvard Law School. Mr. Al-Mansour was a close advisor to Saudi prince, Alwaleed bin Talal, one of the world's richest men. One can conclude that between the Saudi prince, Mr. Al-Mansour, Mr. Sutton and Tom and Mary Ayers, Obama skated through Harvard Law School with nary a financial care in the world.

But why would these Islamic and Marxist America haters be willing to foot the bill for this young man who was steeped in the tenants of communism his whole life? A young man whose single minded, outspoken aspiration was to become the President of the United States? Are you starting to see a disturbing pattern?

In February 1990, Obama became the 1st black President of the Harvard Law Review, the highest student position at the school. This individual is usually picked on the basis of their grades and should be the student with the highest academic rank. However, this wasn't the reason Mr. Obama won that coveted honor.

No, his fellow editors were pressured by the racial demands of law professor, Derrick Bell, who had insisted that Harvard Law School appoint a black woman to the faculty. Obama wrote a marginally acceptable open letter to the editors of the Harvard Law Review regarding affirmative action, and was subsequently 'elected.' Score another point for that fairy god-father because Obama is the only person to serve as President of Harvard Law Review without EVER publishing a single piece of signed, written work for the Review. Just amazing, isn't it?

In 1991, we are told that he graduated from Harvard Law School and received a Juris Doctor degree in law, Magna Cum Laude. Evidentially, he magically progressed from being an unremarkable student his whole life, to one with high honors. Naturally, there are no records or evidence to verify this claim. After graduating, he returned to Chicago to join a law firm specializing in civil rights cases and began his work as a community organizer.

His law firm represented Antoin Rezko, a Syrian real estate developer who ended up being convicted on several fraud and bribery charges. In 2005, Obama bought a home with the assistance of Mr. Rezko, in the upscale Chicago neighborhood of Kenwood District for $1.65 million, which was far less than the asking price.

Coincidentally, an Iraqi born billionaire, Nadhmi Auchi, loaned Rezko $3.5 million only three weeks before Obama closed on his home. Mr. Rezko and Obama had met with Mr. Auchi on several occasions in previous months. It's just a miracle that despite Michelle Obama's constant diatribes about all the student loans they owed, the Obama's were still able to afford this home. Gotta love that fairy god-father!

Have you noticed that the vast majority of friends and associates Barack Obama cultivated throughout his life have been either America hating Muslims or America hating communists? Want more proof? Ok Paul Krenger, Ph.D, wrote The Communist and Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor. The following information is from this book.

William Patterson was a hardcore communist who helped plan the Kremlin People's Friendship University in Russia, which groomed third world revolutionaries and some of the world's leading terrorists including, Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khomenei, Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, Carlos the Jackal, professional assassin and Mohamed Boudia, top figure in the PLO. Mr. Boudia was subsequently placed in Europe by the KGB to work with Soviet backed terror cells and was involved in the murder of the Jewish Olympians in Munich, 1972.

Mr. Patterson was Frank Marshall Davis' mentor; Frank Marshall Davis was Barack Obama's mentor. Frank Marshall Davis went on to found American Peace Mobilization, one of the most seditious communist fronts to ever operate in the United States. Davis worked with Robert Taylor, Valerie Jarrett's grandfather. Valerie Jarrett is Obama's TOP advisor in the White House. She barks, he jumps.

Davis also worked with Vernon Jarrett, Valerie Jarrett's father-in-law, who was involved in
Communist circles. Other associates of Davis were Harry and David Canter, Chicago communists who mentored David Axelrod, who is also a senior advisor to President Obama.

The Manchurian President: Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and other Anti-American Extremists, by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott states the following:

"Like the Manchurian Candidate, Barack Obama is a powerful politician whose true past has been intentionally obscured and who has become the vehicle for implementing a radical agenda. Obama is backed by and deeply tied to an anti-American fringe nexus that, as this book will show, was instrumental not only in mentoring Obama and helping him to build his political career, but essentially in overthrowing the moderate wing of the Democratic Party and in securing and powerfully influencing Obama's Presidency. These radical associates not only continue to influence Obama and White House strategy, but some are directly involved in creating the very policies intended to undermine or radically transform the U.S.A. For instance, one of the founders of Bill Ayers Weather Underground anti-American terrorist group, serves in an organization called the Apollo Alliance, which helped to craft Obama's $787 billion 'stimulus bill.'"

Like I said before, it's now August and time to WAKE UP before America is ruined and turned into a communist state. Obama is backed by a seemingly endless supply of money from George Soros, an Illuminati Globalist hell bent on destroying America and her citizens.

People always wonder why America isn't mentioned in Biblical prophecy concerning the last days. God has removed His hand of blessing and protection from this wicked, abortion hungry, homosexual loving, depraved country. Can you blame Him?

The forces of hell are entrenched deep within both parties of our government, Republican AND Democrat. Most of Congress, as well as the White House are Globalists who are feverishly working to bring America to her knees. And they are succeeding.

We can stop, or hopefully at least slow their plans this November. If we are fortunate enough to actually have a Presidential election before the Communist-in-Chief declares martial law, transforming America into a police state, we had better vote these demons out of office; all of them, but especially the Globalist puppet, Barack Obama.

He is dangerous. He is a consummate LIAR. He desperately wants to ruin America and destroy the middle class. And he absolutely HATES you and your family! He is a malignant narcissist who's convinced he is superior and we the people don't deserve our freedoms and prosperity. That's what he's been taught his entire life and a snake can't change its stripes.

He is NOT, I repeat NOT in any shape, form or fashion a Christian! The fruit he bears is nothing but poisonous and he lives and works for the enemy of our souls. If he is allowed another term as President of this once great country, we are finished. Simple as that.

We are witnessing the early manifestations of God's Holy judgment on America. We had 9/11, and the Globalist, freedom stripping Presidency of George W. Bush who brought 10+ years of war that doesn't seem to have accomplished much except cause the U.S. to engender even more hatred from the Middle East. Then we elected Barack Hussein Obama, the most subversive, destructive individual to ever occupy the White House.

Our world famous economy has fallen flat on its face. In reality, unemployment is well over 8% and has been for years. People are losing their homes to Globalist bankers' intent on erasing the middle class. Our national dept is at a level so absurd as to be darkly comical. Violent crime in this country is at an all time high and now includes a bizarre, flesh consuming element. Teenagers are 'flash mobbing' stores, walking in and stealing whatever strikes their fancy as the shopkeeper stands by, helpless to stop them.

Nature has lost her mind; record flooding in some areas and record high temperatures and deadly droughts in others, further contributing to the economic decline. Wildfires, some of which seem to have been intentionally started, have destroyed hundreds of homes resulting in billions of dollars in damage, killed innocent animals and have even taken human lives.

Is ANYONE getting this?? For the sake of your children and grandchildren, turn off the dang-blasted TV and video games and pay attention to your own future. Pull your collective heads out of the orifice of your choice and get engaged with what is happening right under your nose.

Will this be the year America falls? Will we repent of our sins and call on Almighty God to restore us to represent the blessed beacon of freedom the whole world has envied for over 200 years? Or is it too late? Hopefully, we Christians will be snatched off this miserable earth before too much longer. WE aren't the ones who will be left to suffer the consequences of those who have ignored the warnings of God and gone their own way without obeying His commandments.

None of this would be complete without a thought from that bastion of evil, Mr. Illuminati/Globalist himself, David Rockefeller. In his 2003 book, Memoirs, he states, "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global structureone world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it."

Proverbs 1:22-33 "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? And the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at naught all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil."

Donna Wasson is all of the following: Married. Mom. Hospice RN. Avid reader. Animal lover.  Needing to spread the Gospel while there is still time.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print