God Loves Me!
by Steve Countryman

I have often asked God why He loves me. Why does the Supreme Being and the Creator of the universe love me? Why does God even want to love me? The more I thought about it the more I asked Him. Why do you want to be involved in my life? Why do you even care to know me? Why would you even want to know everything about me? God, you don't want to be just involved in my life on Sundays but everyday. You not only want to be involved in my daily life but in all of the little details of my life. That is why you numbered the hairs on my head. You want to be involved in all of my decisions and thoughts in my life. Why do you care so much about me? Why do you love me so?

I can never repay what you have paid for on my behalf to save my eternal soul. I can't earn it, I can't buy it, I can't inherit it, I can't steal it, I can't borrow it and if I could live to be 400 years old, I could never do enough "good things" to deserve it. That is why your Son Jesus suffered and paid that extreme price for all of us, my salvation! You even loved me before I was born.

You are never surprised at me or at the terrible things I have done. I cannot catch you off guard or disappoint you. No matter how hard I try I cannot get you to turn your back on me. You love me so much that you will not leave me in the sorry shape that you found me in. You never leave me. You never fail me. You never forget about me. You never change your mind about me. You never stop loving me. You are ALWAYS good and ALWAYS good to me regardless what I do. You ALWAYS look after me and you ALWAYS find different ways to bless me.

You guide me, you teach me, you provide for me, you enable me to be a blessing to others, you empower me, you enlighten me, you clothe me in your amour, you strengthen me, you do mighty things through me, you do wonderful things to me, you do awesome things with me, you do mind blowing things in me, and you do miraculous things for me. You correct me, you discipline me, you make me more than a conqueror, you protect me, you shelter me, you shade me, you heal me, you deliver me, you give me wisdom and revelation, you give me liberty and freedom. You set my feet on the solid Rock of Jesus, you bathe me in the Blood of the Lamb, you clothe me in your beautiful white robes of righteousness, you call me friend, you make me your adopted child and co-heir to the throne. Why does He do all these things for me? Because God loves me!


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print