Where Do You Draw The Line?
by Steve Countryman

"Times, they are changing." If you wish to believe it or not, we are all being targeted by all media and specifically television to accept the "gay" lifestyle as the "new normal". "Overall, one in four scripted series and one in five reality shows were LGBT-inclusive. Nielsenwire.com" That means that 20% to 25% of those TV shows have or feature gay characters. I find that percentage interesting considering that the "gay" population accounts for less than 2% of the U.S. population. The idea is to get everyone conditioned to the point of accepting the "gay" lifestyle as normal so that gay marriage and ALL gay rights will become normal. The question to all who call themselves Christian is this Where do you draw the line?

There are some basic fundamentals to being a Christian that some have forgotten or have chosen to ignore. One basic fundamental is God's Holy Word, the Bible. Can you be a Christian if you don't believe His Word? The Bible calls homosexual lifestyle sinful and detestable. Please read Gen. 1:27, Lev. 18:22, Lev 20:13, 1Cor. 6:9-10, Rom. 1:26-28, 32 for reference. The Bible does not say to hate the sinner but to hate their sin. And if you do believe His Word but you accept homosexuals and their lifestyles as normal, then you must also side with them and consider the Bible as "hate speech". That is what they, the homosexual group GLAAD along with more than 70+ other homosexual and/or their support groups located in the USA, consider the Bible as "hate speech". By the way, the USA has more than five times as many gay groups as the next closest country of Great Britain. Where do you draw the line?

Is being a homosexual a condition that one is born with or is it an abnormal condition most often caused by childhood molestation and/or sexual abuse? There are studies for both sides of the argument. The ACLU wants and promotes the theory that it is a born condition so that the homosexuals will qualify as a minority with ALL minority rights. What the ACLU isn't shouting about is what all Christians need to know. They know that once they can push this "basic human right" through for homosexuals then they will have an easier time of getting the other groups that they represent able to qualify too. So, who are these other groups that they represent and want equal rights for? In addition to the transgender and transsexual groups there are the "Men who love boys" (a pedophile group who also want same sex marriage) and several others. That of course will also open the door for all types of twisted and depraved groups including bestiality groups. These groups want to be considered normal too! Where do you draw the line?

We Christians need to understand what the ACLU already knows. That once you open the door for one group you open it for all groups. For us it is a matter of compromise, of political correctness, of diversity and tolerance, at least that is what they want us to believe. What you trade away in compromise, where you draw the line, will usher in all the wicked that you once considered evil, vile and sinful. Worldly compromise will always drive you away from God and His will and ways, never to God. When God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, it wasn't because of the wicked and vile homosexual lifestyles that they engaged in. God destroyed them for their acceptance of that lifestyle as normal by all the people who lived there. "They will call evil good and good evil." Where do you draw the line?

Keep in mind that if you do draw the line in line with the Bible you will be called homophobic, racist, bigots, goody two-shoes, hateful, mean and extremist. But isn't that better than supporting groups whose main objective is to teach and train your children and grandchildren how to become homosexuals and embrace it at the young age of five and six years old? If you think I am kidding, just check to see how many public schools across our nation have mandatory "alternative lifestyle" classes for first, second and third graders! God's Word and prayer has been removed from our schools and replaced with this kind of curriculum. Teenage suicide is on the rise and kids kill other kids in fits of rage at school and the authorities don't understand why!?! Where do you draw the line?


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print