Be Part Of The Remnants (Part II)
by Olawale Ogunsola

Let me start this little piece by asking you this simple and thought-provoking question: How many people are at the top (for instance, socially), today in your town and how many are at the lowest level?
You can also think of this at state and national levels.
Then, the saying that 'The success ladder is never crowded at the top' is absolutely true. In any country, how many people are in the ruling class and how many are the ruled?
Sometimes the ruled who are majority are called 'the masses'. The question now is, where do you belong?
Why is a succes ladder never crowded at the top? The reason is not far fetched. A ladder is a narrow straight framework that has rungs on it and very few people can endure the pain, hardship, discipline and steadfastness involved.
As soon as they arrive at the top, they are comfortable. They easily forget their sorrow and tears. If at all they remember, it will be faintly. They have arrived with sweats.
Think for a moment, where do you belong now and where will you want to belong? Some are forever satisfied with mediocrity or life at the lowest ebb. These kind of people deserve pity.
What holds for the temporal here also applies to the spiritual. Are you satisfied with being a slave of sin or want to become a saint of God?
Jesus says,
' Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.' Matthew 7:14
Beloved reader, it is most beneficial for you to be part of the few who find the narrow gate and the difficult way that leads to life.
Do not join the masses or multitude that are heading towards destruction. Endure the pain, hardship, discipline and steadfastness involved here to enjoy life there in Heaven.
Revelation 21:4 informs us:
'And God will wipe away,every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.'
That is the portion of the few, the remnants able to climb the ladder of Spiritual success to the top where God resides. Will you want to be one of them? If 'yes' is your answer,'which way?' may be your question.
Jesus Christ is the only way to God, the Father. He is the ladder that leads to Him. The 'difficulty' in Him is that you must repent of your evil ways and turn totally to God.
You must confess your sins, misdeeds, and forsake them. This may seem 'difficult' at the beginning because you are used to them. They have dominated your life.
Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and invite Him into your heart and instantly you will experience His peace that goes beyond anyone's understanding.
Obtain a copy of the 'kingdom map', that is, the Holy Bible. This will guide and guard you in your walk with the Lord.
Become a companion of those who fear the Lord. Do not walk with Him alone but with others who have the same mind.
There is joy in walking in the way that leads to life. Very few people have this experience, be part of the REMNANTS who are pilgrims on the way. They are the prize receivers at the end of their race. Stay blessed, walk in the way and be repaturable.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print