Do You Remember? (Part II)
by Olawale Ogunsola

To appreciate the love of God and His goodness to mankind, it is very essential to think about our childhood- nay babyhood.
Even those who are fools, according to the Word of God, that say 'there is no God' will not deny how delicate it is to nurse a day old baby.
Have you seen a new born baby in 'its own pool of blood' at birth? If yes, cast your mind back to the scene. If no, try to find out one and observe vividly everything concerning it.
Now, think about it, you were once like that 'little thing' called a baby. You know nothing about that period except those things you were told by your parents or other witnesses.
By that time, you were a 'fragile little being', struggling in an entirely new environment it found itself with regular crying to express 'what you need', that was 'attention'.
At that time, you could not dictate anything. Whatever you were given will be alright by you, no objection. Sometimes when you cried to 'protest', it was, many times, missunderstood.
Your parents may not know the exact need of the moment. During these periods, the Lord in His infinite mercy decreed concerning you,
'Live!' Yes, I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' Ezekiel 16:6.
Since then,He has been good to you; caring for you in every way and at all times. He said,
'I made you thrive like a plant in the field; and you grew, matured, and became very beautiful.' verse 7.
Do you remember all these at all? Now that you become grown up, matured and beautiful (or handsome), what have you become to God?
Are you not a rebel to Him? You are possibly auctioning your beautiful body to any available and interested buyer at any price. Any price goes for you. Or are you freely available to whoever need you for pleasure?
It is possible you are now a slave to the works of the flesh that are
'adultery, fornication,
uncleanness, lewdness, idolatory, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissenssions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like...' Galatians 5:19-21.
Is any of these aforementioned misdeeds your preoccupation to say, 'THANK YOU' to God for making you a living soul until today?
The truth is that you must repent now.Turn to Him with your whole heart. Say to Him,
'God, I am sorry that I have rebelled against you. I have rewarded you with evil. Lord Jesus, I now confess all my sins, transgressions and iniquities to you.
Lord, forgive me. I repent all of them. I will never go back to them. I surrender my life to you.
I accept you as my Lord and Savior forever. Lord, save me. I confess also that Lord Jesus, you are the Son of God who died for my sins and that you are coming back to collect your saints.
Let me be one of them,Lord, in Jesus name I pray'.
As you have prayed this prayer, may the Lord accep you as His own forever.
Obtain a copy of the Word of God for serious reading, studying and deep thinking.
Join an assembly of Believers where they teach and live according to the Scriptures for fellowship and growth. Stay blessed and rapturable.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print