Pins and Needles
by Donna Wasson

I don't know about you, but I feel like I'm living on pins and needles every day. Life as we've always known it here in the United States is on the cusp of changing permanently, and not for the better. We can all feel it; even those whose hearts don't belong to Christ are unsettled. Even they are grappling with a sense of impending doom for which they have no explanation.

They go out of their way to show false bravado, whistling past the graveyard so to speak, by joking about the supposed end of the world on December 21, 2012. They talk around the lunch tables at work or commiserate with their friends over a beer at their favorite bar; trying to make some kind of sense out of the uncertain times in which we live.

'We should re-elect Obama and let him finish what he started. After all, like Clinton said, no president could have turned this economy around in three and a half years. And Obama promised change and I'm really looking forward to seeing what Obamacare will bring.'

'Are you crazy?? The guy's a communistcan't you see that? He's ruining this country and wants us to become a socialist society. Obamacare is a disaster that needs to be repealed by Congress! No, Romney is definitely the only one who can turn this country back around.'

Blah, blah, blah.

You know what folks? Hate to break it to you, but both of these men are controlled by the same puppet masters. The very same ones! Sometimes we call them, "The Powers That Be." Other people refer to them as the Globalists or the Illuminati or the architects of the New World Order. They're all the same people with the same goals.

So, go ahead and close your eyes and flip a lever or toss a coin; it really doesn't matter at this point. America is no more. We are toast. Simple as that. Sorry to burst the fantasy bubble you're living in but that is the cold, hard truth. Whom you vote for is absolutely meaningless because the outcome of this Presidential election has already been decided, and that is that.

Oh, they offer us the flashy Democratic and Republican conventions, complete with inspiring, soaring speeches of 'hope' that are dripping with such fresh b.s., we can smell the fragrance wafting into our own living rooms. 'They,' (The Powers That Be, or TPTB), provide these spectacles for the sheeple of the country to convince us we actually have some power over who resides in the Oval Office. HA! What a crock!

The political games and name calling and TV ads and contentious debates are for our entertainment. Like watching some sick soap opera, we feel compelled to tune in to so we can make an 'informed decision' in November when we waste time and gas, standing in line to cast our useless ballot. In the majority of states, the votes are cast on computers with questionable programming.

These machines, manufactured by Diebold, were used as far back as the Bush/Kerry race, and very well may have been the problem with the close vote count. They are well known to occasionally fail to accurately register a person's vote, or they might switch the vote to the other party or not register it at all. A 'software' problem, you see. Except that it continues to happen.

Like Stalin famously said, "It's not the people who vote that counts; it's the people who count the votes."

Let me ask you something. What strategy does a cat, of any size, use to catch prey? Stealth. Their prey usually knows they're in the area and can sometimes even see them, but because the cat is hunkered down and still, the potential meal doesn't feel threatened. The cat will crawl forward very slowly. Crawl, stop. Crawl, stop. And when it gets close enough, it POUNCES on the unsuspecting prey, devouring it with bloody pleasure.

What does that have to do with anything? The American people have been stalked by those whose agenda is to destroy us. Stalk, stop. Stalk, stop. Executive order, stop. For three and a half years, Obama has carried out the Globalist's plan to the letter. Well, actually, in the last year or so he's gotten pretty cocky and that might bode poorly for him in November. TPTB may want to use a new face to distract the sheeple, while they continue to institute their plans.

Like I said, there is little difference between the two. They are both puppets. So what is the agenda? Well, if you've been awake at all, surely you can see that we're being set up to be ruled by a Marxist government. Spiritually, America is being devoured from within and will fall. We are not mentioned as a major player in end time prophecy, so we can logically conclude this country will no longer be a superpower.

We're being weakened and moved out of the way to help facilitate the antichrist's future world rule. He could never assume power if America were still a free people with a Constitutional Republic, because we would never stand for it. So, how is this being accomplished? By stealth.

Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. Boykin, a former Green Beret Special Forces officer, tells how he studied Marxist insurgency as part of his training. He lists six steps that every Marxist insurgency in history has used to overthrow leaders and institute its new government, and he warns these things are being done in America today, right in front of our unbelieving eyes.

1. TPTB nationalize major sectors of the economy. This is what the bank bailouts were about, and of course, what Obamacare brings.

2. They go about redistributing wealth. They over tax the wealthy and set up programs which enables a great number of the population to be dependent on the government for their needs. Hello, Obamacare. Hello food stamps.

3. They discredit and demonize the opposition. 'The rich aren't paying their fair share!' or 'They got rich because of all the tax loopholes you don't have, and they're crooked in their business dealings.' 'They plan to take your Granny's Medicare away and push her off a proverbial cliff to get rid of her!' What baloney. To the dismay of our military men and women, the Department of Homeland Security recently issued a memo listing what they consider to be future threats to this country. These include right-wing Christians, pro-life groups, 2nd Amendment supporters, strict Constitutionalists and returning veterans! Funny, they never mentioned Islamic terrorists.

Why returning veterans, of all people?? Because they took an oath to defend the Constitution and most would be loathe to subdue or fire on American citizens if given orders to do so. TPTB are beginning to classify veterans as mentally ill because they want to confiscate their weapons. Veterans are a huge threat to the Globalist's plans.

4. They institute censorship of information and ideas the general population has access to. Unfortunately, the main stream media, including Fox, already leans FAR left, so they'll continue to be quite content spewing out misinformation to the public. The so-called "Hate Crimes" legislation was specifically targeted at pastors. TPTB do NOT want preachers, standing in their pulpits, speaking out against the government, homosexuality, or the danger Islam poses to this country. To do so is 'hateful' and in the future, will be prosecuted. One questionisn't ALL crime 'hateful?'

5. They must confiscate guns from the citizens. How can you dominate a public that can and will fight back? Hitlery Clinton and the freak-in-chief have publically stated they will sign the United Nations Small Arms Treaty, which will supersede our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. This agreement will dictate how we sell, buy and control weapons within the general population. You wouldn't think a UN treaty would nullify our Constitutional rights, but it will. Freaky, huh?

6. And finally TPTB set themselves up with a private army called a 'constabulary force,' which is an armed police unit organized along military lines, according to Webster's. Well, isn't that special? You may remember when Obama was newly elected; he announced he planned to establish a National Civilian Security Force, that will be as large and as well equipped as the military. Why? For what?

This will entail the commissioning of officers for 'times of national crisis' who will work directly for the President! Oh, you didn't hear about this? Well, it's right there, plain as day in the Health Care bill! Obamacare, HR3590.AS SEC. 5210. Establishing a Ready Reserve Corps. These soldiers will control the population in America. You think the TSA is bad? Huh, get ready.

These things are happening in America right now and are the precise steps always taken to move societies into Marxism. Hitler used them. Mussolini used them. Pol Pot used them. And they are being instituted by our own corrupt, wicked government to ready America for the New World Order, whose supreme leader will be the antichrist.

Normally, I would be jumping up and down, yelling that we have to rid ourselves of the cancer that sits in the Oval Office. I'd be strongly recommending you vote for Mr. Romney because he seems to stand for American values and says all the right things.

However, they ALL say the right things. If a politician's lips are moving they are lying. They'll even go so far as spending millions of dollars sealing their records and falsifying something as simple as their birth certificate in order to be elected!

Nah, like I said, it really doesn't matter who you vote for. That is definitely a mind bending thought, isn't it? If our citizens had woken up from their collective TV, celebrity, sports stupor a couple of years ago, we might have been able to stop this train in its tracks, rescue this country and preserve our way of life. But we didn't pay attention or listen to all those 'kooky conspiracy theorists' who were warning us what was happening right under our collective noses. Did 'we?'

Now, it's too late. The 'America' in which we, our parents and grandparents grew up, no longer exists. Too much water has passed under the bridge to save this thing but the average citizen is SO hypnotized by the media, nonstop noise and constant music streaming into their earplugs, they still aren't paying attention to the erosion of their civil liberties or increasingly absurd rules the authorities are subjecting us to.

For instance: Over this Labor Day weekend, a passenger sitting in the boarding area
of an Ohio airport, videoed the newest atrocity the TSA is foisting upon airline passengers. This newest 'test' is for the obvious purpose of conditioning the traveling sheeple to submit and respond to TSA demands on cue. Get a load of this

The video shows passengers sitting quietly in the boarding area AFTER they had endured being sexually assaulted in the name
of safety. AFTER they had passed security, mind you. Two TSA employees wandered among the people who were peacefully reading their papers and magazines, waiting to get on their flight, and proceeded to stop in front of random passengers and ask/demand to 'test their drink for explosives.'

Yes, you heard me! They demanded to test the beverages of passengers who had already been cleared by security and had purchased a drink in the boarding area! They wore very official looking blue surgical gloves, which I'm sure made them feel very special, important and authoritative. They didn't touch the liquid or container, but directed the passenger to hold the drink out and allow them to hold a test strip over the opening of the drink for a few seconds.

The second agent would then place a couple of drops of super-duper, secret spy tester liquid onto the strip and wait breathlessly to see if the paper would show the presence of explosives. Naturally it wouldn't turn up positive because the passenger HAD ALREADY BEEN CLEARED BY SECURITY!!!!

This is harassment, pure and simple; a psy-ops experiment in conditioning, designed to teach the public to obey government authority, no matter how stupid their demands are.

I promise you on my Mother's life, if some TSA 10th grade, dropout, drone asks/demands to test the drink I bought in the boarding area of an airport after I had successfully passed security, this is what I will do: I will stand up, smile sweetly, hold my drink out and pour the entire contents out onto the carpet at the feet of the goon squad standing in front of me. I will then loudly announce, "There you go. Now you can test it!" I strongly encourage you to do the same. After all, you're complying with their request, aren't you?

You can expect more and more outrages like this to occur. Get used to it, because that's the way things are now. There are gonna be more TSA thugs groping you in bus stations, train stations, subway platforms, entrances to malls and movie theatres. They'll be more military checkpoints to sit through so they can, for no probable cause whatsoever, demand to search your car, just for the heck of it. They'll be drunk on the power they have over you, and it will be very clear there's nothing you can do about it. Oh, it's not coming folks. It's already here!

Yeah, I sit on pins and needles these days, wondering and waiting to see how this all goes down, because when the matrix cracks and reality starts flooding in, life on this earth will not be worth living. The dreams you had for retirement and for your kid's future are GONE. They are already dead; you just haven't fully woken up enough to comprehend it yet.

So go ahead, stick your head back up your rear end and enjoy living in your fantasy world while you can. Make sure you keep up with that brain dead whore, Kim Kardashian, as you anxiously wonder if Kanye will ask her to marry him. Keep on watching to see who wins America's Got Talent.

Keep getting all your news from the Marxist media who feeds you only what they want you to know, to keep you calm and compliant. Go ahead and get caught up in this sham of a Presidential race.

The days we are living in are definitely full of uncertainty and fear. I have to fight like nuts to keep my eyes on Jesus and not on the maelstrom howling around me. It's very easy to be afraid of what the next month or two will bring.

Will Israel attack Iran? How would the surrounding unbalanced, delusional Islamic nations respond? Is Obama planning a false flag event that will give him an excuse to declare martial law, and close the elections? If martial law is declared, will ATM's or credit cards work? Will food stamp EBT cards work? If not, will that trigger massive rioting in the streets of our cities by enraged people who've grown dependant on big government to support them? Will those riots and violence bleed into the suburbs? What is going to happen??

Christians, these are the days that will prove what our faith is made of. This is the time we must trust and rely on the Word of Jesus Himself to give us the courage and peace to face what is surely coming. Without faith, it is impossible to please God, but how in the world are we supposed to have faith when absolutely everything around us is falling apart? When our families and way of life are threatened?

By spending enough time in your private prayer 'closet', calling out to your heavenly Father for help and support. By keeping your nose in the Word of God and clinging for dear life to the promises He made to His bride concerning these times. Take a look:

Matthew 24: 36-44 (Our Savior's own words) "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Even though the people living around Noah had 120 years worth of warnings regarding the doom that was to come upon the whole earth, they went about their business and basically ignored him, never comprehending the danger they were in. They grew deaf to his warnings.

People alive today have had over 2000 years worth of warnings from the Bible regarding what would happen in the last days, right before Jesus would snatch His bride home and pour out His wrath on this wicked world. This very situation was spoken of by the Apostle Peter. Most aren't listening now either.

2 Peter 3: 3-4 "Knowing this first, that in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, 'Where is the promise of His coming? For since the Fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.'"

Those in Noah's day didn't take his warnings seriously for 120 years. How much less are the people of our day taking seriously the warnings we Christians and the Bible give for the wrath that is about to fall on this earth? They scoff. They deny God even exists and vehemently want nothing to do with Him! They are caught up in their wonderful little lives, enjoying the sin du jour, living how they please regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Folks, we are living on the very edge of the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ecstatic event those who belong to Him have longed for since we first surrendered our lives and felt the touch of His spirit! Nothing on this earth holds any interest for us anymore. There is nothing we could be offered that would make us want to stay. We are about to depart for our heavenly home, to permanently lay down every burden, fear, concern and need for all eternity.

The evil in this world is growing stronger, more violent and cruel every day. We can feel it and it makes us recoil in disgust. Even those who are unsaved sense it and feel uneasy. They should be scared!

When we bigoted, small minded, homophobic, judgmental, straight laced, Bible thumping, hypocritical, ignorant, fairy tale believing, Christians suddenly disappear, all hell is going to be unleashed upon the citizens of this earth! The Holy Spirit who lives within us is the only thing keeping the lid on the cauldron of rage and evil that is boiling over, heated by the hatred and flames of hell.

People who don't know the Lord are running out of time. I shudder to think of those left behind to face the jack-booted thugs, gleeful about the authority they'll be given over the populace, and who'll be free to steal and rape and kill to their dark heart's content.

I am sickened by the thought of all those hundreds of thousands of Americans who will be hustled out of their homes, taken to some FEMA camp which is already staffed and waiting to receive them; separated from their spouses and children and at the mercy of demonically influenced goons whose greatest pleasure will be to torture and exterminate those in their charge.

I fear for the ones who turn to Christ after we are gone, only to be persecuted to a degree no group has ever endured before. Unable to buy or sellunable to get food for their familieshunted like wild animals by those whose hearts are stone cold, who won't hesitate to slaughter small children in front of their parents, just to see the suffering in their helpless eyes.

Think it can't happen? Yeah, that's what the Jews and Germans thought too. It CAN and it WILL happen here in the 'land of the free and the home of the brave.'

So what are you going to do to prepare? How does one go about preparing for the end of civilization as we know it? Store up food and water? How long will that last? Buy some guns for protection? So you can be the target of soldiers, kicking your door in during the night and tearing your home to shreds, searching for the firearms they know you have? What's the point?

Oh, you think you'll flee this country, huh? And go where? If you're lucky enough to be allowed to use your passport, there's nowhere to run! It's coming to Canada too. And the Caribbean. And Europe. And Australia. Don't even think of trying South America or Africa! So what's left? Russia? The Middle East? Home sweet home.

There will be no place that is safe from the cameras and spying eyes that'll turn you in to authorities in a heartbeat. And this holocaust won't have heroes to hide you or sneak you food. There will be no love for your neighbor left. Forget that!

You have two choices. You can choose to stay here once Christians are taken off this vile, wretched planet, or you can be spared the horrors to come by accepting Christ into your life. Break down and admit to Him you're a sinner, who cannot save yourself; who can never be a good enough person to gain favor with God. Then confess that Jesus is God's Son who died to take the punishment for your sins and rose from the grave to give you eternal life in His kingdom.

Gee. Hmmm. Let me think about it for a minute. Forgiveness and eternal life in the kingdom of God versus pain, suffering, fear, hunger, hiding, thirst, threats, torture, rape, exhaustionand so on. Seems like a pretty clear choice to me! Duh

Anyone stubborn and foolish enough to ignore the warnings that have been given for 2000 years deserves to stay here and tough it out. Have at it. Live life on your own terms for the little bit of time you have left, but be prepared to suffer the consequences of your own stupidity. Or, you can fall upon the mercy of Almighty God and be saved.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going home! Very, very soon.

2 Peter 3: 9-10 "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night"

You've been warned. Get ready.

Donna Wasson is all of the following: Married. Mom. Hospice RN. Avid reader. Animal lover.  Needing to spread the Gospel while there is still time.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print