Pitch Your Tent
by PamFord Davis

Camping fever is in the air. The turning of leaves and dropping temperatures heighten our interest in a return to nature. Find a secluded spot, pitch your tent, unpack your gear and prepare to spend the night. After roughing it with a supper of beans and weenies, gather your family around a crackling campfire. Toast marshmallows, sing "Kumbaya" and gaze up at the stars. When yawns become contagious, exchange embraces in a group hug. Wherever you pitch your tent, it becomes your home away from home.

"So it was always: the cloud covered it by day, and the appearance of fire by night. Whenever the cloud was taken up from above the tabernacle, after that the children of Israel would journey; and in the place where the cloud settled, there the children of Israel would pitch their tents. At the command of the Lord the children of Israel would journey, and at the command of the Lord they would camp; as long as the cloud stayed above the tabernacle they remained encamped (Numbers 9:16-18 NKJ)." Pitch your tent upon the Solid Rock!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print