A Madman's Ministry
by Olawale Ogunsola

There is a story of a minister of God that I was told early July, 2012. It has to do with how the Lord had compassion on him, many years ago. How did it happen?
The man was travelling to another town within the same state in Nigeria. He boarded an 18-passenger bus heading for his destination. He sat next to the driver in front of the bus with another man on his right hand.
When the bus was full, the transport money was paid to the bus driver before the journey started. This was the practice in the motor park.
Before the driver could start the engine, the uncommon happened. A mad man appeared from God-knows where. He stood in front of the bus to prevent it from moving. He was not quiet. His demand was 'that man sitting next to the driver must come down or else the bus will not move'. He kept saying this as he was not ready to listen to anybody's explanation.
Let me not fail to add that the mad man never knew the person in question.
At the end, other passengers implored the man in question to get down from the bus. Afterwards, the bus zoomed off and the journey began.
The man who came down from the bus entered the next bus on the turn. He was sad and cried for about three minutes before he allowed the matter to go away into the dustbin of history.
A few minutes later, the news came that the bus was involved in an accident and all the passengers including the driver died.
Will you agree with me that it was the Lord that sent the mad man to save the man who was forced out of the bus that had an accident?
It was the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.
Note well that no one but the Lord knew about the accident beforehand and He revealed it to the mad man and sent him to save the man of God. Those who did not see any danger coming went ahead to perished.
It is sad to note there is a ministry that looks like that of a mad man today as it has always been. To tell some people that there's a danger ahead when tribulation will take over the whole world after the Lord Jesus Christ has come to take away His saints. Every serious follower of Christ is expecting to come anytime from now. To many people, this is 'a lie'. This also looks like a mad man's song. One thing is, it will come to pass.
No wonder, Apostle Paul says in I Corinthians 1:8,
"For the preaching (word, message) of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God." King James Version.
Many in this generation look at Preachers of righteousness and the second coming of Jesus Christ as 'mad men' in ministry. They are not ready to repent from their sinful (evil) acts of living only for "eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage", pleasure.
The accident that claimed people's lives in the story earlier narrated happened suddenly and it was late for anyone to prevent it or save anyone from the bus.
My dear reader, do you want to perish suddenly? Please, do not be destroyed with the multitude. Believe the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ.
The truth is: "Whoever believes in him is not condemned , but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only son." John 3:18 New International Version(NIV)

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print