Breaking Bread
by Kathleen Angell

I was in the kitchen just now, realizing my heart was yearning to share the Love of Jesus. I was trying to think of ways to share this morning. But what I realized in that brief little momentary flash that only Jesus can bring and reveal is that it isn't that I just want to share, or share my own life, it is that I want to share the life of Jesus, this Love that Jesus is, what He has given. I thought -breaking bread. I long to break the bread with others. To give the life of Jesus Christ that He has given to me, with others. To give, His own life, giving His own love, to others. I do not long to share my life, but His, with others. To give to them, His good food of Who He is. He lives in me and is that Bread of life that was broken for us and is in me to be broken and given to others. His life, His many facetedness of Who He is in me. His Holy Spirit. And the longing, is really His longing, to share His life. I share in that, in His life, to give to others.



My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print