TEARS FOR AMERICA
by Gregory Booker

Oh Land . . . Far from the Apple of my Eye
Great has been thy calling . . .
A place of refuge for the many. Some out of necessity and some by the yoke.
Yet has not all been blessed in its Promise?
Did not we put our Hope in thee . . . the Lord! Despite the error of our ways, we stood corrected and blessed in His knowledge none the same.
Many indeed, yes, many a seed among men.
Having the same dreams, the same hope and the same God. Blessed were we as the Lord smiled upon us as we sought Him out. But oh, America , Where are thee now? Cannot the Lord ask? And can we answer the question while we are caught up in the Fruits provided and hearing not His Voice?
Do the children know His ways for to tell their own? I think not! Mighty America, everyone in you cries for things to be their way. There is no contentment, and where is the unity?
They cry not for the Lord anymore for they know Him not!
Oh, America, an arm of support to my chosen, are you compromising In your success?
In the name of democracy you gained freedom.
But was not your freedom founded on Truth!
Therefore, are you not being swallowed up in your own design? Yes, diversity being your promise can also become your curse! Where is the truth when you honor the lies of those afar in your politeness?
Oh, America, have you not abandoned your own children Preferring to court the favors of outsiders for the few inside? How long, land of the free? How long, land of the free?
We are burdened by our greed . . . Enslaved by debt of our choosing! With our God we are neither hot nor cold but lukewarm . . .
Giving in without giving our all, only to give up! Therefore, I have Tears for my America.
Yes, the hope of the world has been in thee.
And I can see none finer in the Lord than America. Therefore, I have Tears for the World also.
For when America speaks no more for the True God,
Then the True God must speak for Himself,
And then there shall be tears in America . . . Tears indeed! Thus the Lord do Saith . . . Amen and Amen.

"Inspired Writings of a Prophet for Jesus the Christ" was released in 2012 and has a press release at link http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9173531.htm 
God is looking for a few good watchmen to stand at the gates from the walls  of Jerusalem and declare a few things by His Word.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print