How Do I Find Jesus In This Present Age?
by Ngozi Nwoke

How do I find Jesus? Or where can I find Jesus? Are you asking these questions or have you been asked these questions and you want a ready answer? Everyone truly need to find Jesus NOW! This article is aimed at giving the way to Jesus.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me Revelations 3:20 (KJV)

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved Romans 10:9-10 (NIV)

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance - Matthew 9:13 (KJV)

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out John 6:37 (KJV)

Everyone needs to find Jesus because He is the ONLY way to get to God and all He can offer. Also, people need to find Him urgently because the world is wrapping up fast and there will be no mercy once the door of heaven is closed.

Therefore seeking how to find Jesus is the best decision you can probably make. The good news is that it is not difficult to find Jesus, neither is He far from you. He is already at the door of your heart knocking, asking you to open up to Him. As a matter of fact, your reading this article is He giving you the opportunity to open up to Him.

Do you need any special preparation to answer His call? No, not all. You are to come as you are. He came to call sinners to repentance and He will not turn back anyone that comes to Him. Even if your sins are so many and grievous; as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow or red like crimson, they shall be as wool Isaiah 1:18.

And if you consider yourself perfect before God, you actually need Jesus to show you how God sees you without Christ; sorry to say but your righteousness is like filthy rags before God- Isaiah 64:6. But God because of His love for mankind sent Jesus to man, you and I inclusive, so that we will not perish John 3:16

How do you find Jesus? Another step is that you must declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, only then can you truly find Jesus. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Is that all you need on how to find Jesus? Yes, as simple as that! The gospel of our Lord Jesus is not complicated. From now on, build on this foundation through prayer and the study of the bible. When you study the word and pray more, you learn more about Jesus and you draw much closer to Him.

In conclusion, if you are wondering how to ask Jesus to come into your heart say this prayer below:

Lord Jesus
I come to you today.
I am a sinner I cannot help myself
Wash me with your blood.
I believe you died for me
And rose again on the third day for my justification
I confess you as my personal Lord and saviour
Father, thank you for saving me.
I am born again, saved, delivered and healed
In Jesus Name.
Amen.

Congratulations! Please if you said that prayer, join a believing church and continue your fellowship with God.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print