Mama, Don't Put My Dad in Jail
by boatrocker Gilmore

Thinking that there would be no consequence of sending a child's dad to Family Court.
Many mothers are putting their baby's dad in jail because of child support.

Mothers who are filled with bitterness and hatred for what the dad has done is pretty sad.
Mothers feel justified by punishing who they call a dead beat dad.

These mother fail to realize that what they do
to the dad they also do to his child who she claims to love.
The pain that happens to a parent spreads to those who loves that parent including God above.

Mother should believe that vengeance only belongs to God, he will repay.
We as Christians are commanded to love everyone as God's children, we must obey.

Mothers, think twice before you send your baby's dad to jail.
What would you think about anyone who treated your parent like a animal by putting them into a cell?

Elder Kelvin Gilmore
10/05/12

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print