Can I Slip Into Your Pocket?
by Gloria Comingore

I feel safe from the world when I'm inside your pocket and my cares are free.
As I snuggle just a little closer to those loving arms that keep me safe from harm.
I smiled and ask can I slip into your pocket?
My mate and I are one of a kind, our hearts and soul are bound by endless love.
This love has no binds or strings to tie us down, it's a love headed throughout eternity.
I smiled and ask can I slip into your pocket?
I look into the face of my mates clear green eye's as they shined back at me.
I know that my mate's thoughts are the same as mine, as we stare at each others eyes.
I smiled and ask can I slip into your pocket?
As we reach out at the same time and snuggle a little tighter, we whisper words of love.
As we kiss our first kiss of the day, I just know that our love is here to stay.
I smiled and ask can I slip into your pocket?

My name is Gloria Comingore, I live in Indiana with my husband Paul Comingore. My poems and short stories reflect our lives experiences which lead us to God. I have a published book through Publish America. I hope you enjoy my stories.
[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print