The Fall is the Christian Spring
by ThresiaPaulose varghese

Fall is a wonderful season. It is windy. It is gloomy sometimes. It brings occasional showers. The sun also tries to scorch as he was doing in the summer, but never succeeds in the Fall.

The leaves change their colors. Green into yellow, then to orange. And red and grey. The wind tells the leaves to say goodbye to the tree and fall. And they fall.

Even on the ground they are not silent. they tell something. the wind orders them to tell the world something vital. They say, "It is Fall. We have fallen. You are also going to fall one day."

Yes, this is the message of Fall. But it is a great message. It is not to fall and die. It is to rise up again into a glorious spring!

The Fall is the Spring for a Christian

True, the Fall is Spring for every Christian! he never dies. He is the seed of joy to the whole humanity. He springs up and rises to share his heavenly joy with others.

The dark winter cannot control him in eternal sleep. The flakes of snow that fall on him in sorrow cannot bury him in icy hopelessness. He is warmed by the loving hand of Providence. He is always happy. Even amidst heart-rending sorrows. He never loses his heart in depression.

Even at the face of death

Even the dark death cannot threaten the Christian. It is his path of success. He never fears death. His Protector is always with him saying, "I am always with you." He is always encouraged with the words, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4)

Christian life towards victory

A Christian is quite confident of his life of victory. He knows for certain that "When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: 'Death is swallowed up in victory.'"(1 Corinthians 15:54) He even dares to face and mock at death saying, "O death, where is thy victory? O death, where is thy sting?" (I Cor. 15: 55)

FALL is to SPRING up

Fall is the season of Christian victory. The Fall is to rise up for actions of sharing love. That is why the churches celebrate Thanksgiving, All Saints Day and All Souls Day in this season.It is a chain of successful history right from the creation of the very first human. Everyone is created not to FALL but to SPRING up and rise up in joy.

I want to write and share the love of God. I need help to promote my writing. Please visit my bio in faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print