Flighty
by PamFord Davis

Could those who know you best label you as flighty? You need not be concerned so much about your deodorant brand as your changeable moods and opinions. People distance themselves from those they perceive as flighty, moody and uncertain. We place our confidence in those who are well grounded. Suffering serves a valuable purpose; it transforms the flighty into faithful!

"And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself] complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you (1 Peter 5:10 Amplified Bible)."

Settle down and look up! We can be certain God is at work and patiently perfecting us. "And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of his return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you (Philippians 1:6 Amplified Bible)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print