When The Trumpet Sounds!
by Lewis E. Thomas


When the Trumpet sounds my life on earth will be done
I will mount up like an eagle and soar beyond the sun.
When the Trumpet sounds all earthly pain will be gone
As I fly to meet Jesus and see my new home.
When the Trumpet sounds time will be no more
I will step into eternity on God's heavenly shore.
When the Trumpet sounds a new body I will receive
It is God's promise to all who on Jesus believe.
When the Trumpet sounds it will be pure reality
As I put on my wedding garment and immortality.
When the Trumpet sounds on this path I trod
I will fly away .. to forever be with God.
When the Trumpet sounds!




Lewis E. Thomas as given by God on 2-19-2010

Ref:
1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Matthew 24:31
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
1 Thessalonians 4:16
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print