Good Clean Living
by PamFord Davis

Things seem to be going well for a man. He receives rain on his crops as it fails to fall on his neighbor's fields. His chickens lay double yoke eggs and he receives an unexpected income tax return in his mail. "It must be all that clean living!" Years pass, John Doe dies peacefully in his sleep. Family and friends gather for his funeral; in the eulogy message, the preacher's praises get head nodding affirmation. "John lived a clean life." He was respected in the community, moral, upright and honest.

"The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, Yea, than much fine gold; Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them Your servant is warned, And in keeping them there is great reward. Who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults. Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; Let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, And I shall be innocent of great transgression (Psalm 19:9-13 NKJ)." He'll make us squeaky clean.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print