A Prayer for Marriage Partners who cannot be together
by Eyvonne Black

Dear Father we thank you for everything.

We have to be grateful for the Love and Truth you have bestowed upon our lives and our marriage.

We thank you Lord for allowing us to have a Greater understanding of each other and for keeping us Faithful and True to each other.

We ask sincerely for you to continue to allow your Spirit to reign within us as we live the lives you expect of us.

Strengthen us spiritually and physically and make it possible for us to come together soon; to be as ONE in the Holy Matrimony you allowed us to partake.

You know the love we share for each other. Continue to cause it to be Eternal and Everlasting and help us to continue to put you First Place in our lives.

We love you FOREVER Lord and know that you promised 'Never to leave nor forsake us' (Heb: 13v5) NIV and we know you NEVER break your promises.

We Bless you Name and Give You the Praise and Pray this through your Son, our Saviour Jesus Christ.
AMEN

Written by: Eyvonne Black 
'A Woman of Faith, Integrity and Unconditional Love' (Agape)
Qualified Brief-Psychotherapist (MBACP)
[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print