FORGIVE ME GOD
by

Humble yourself and ask for forgiveness for all the wrong you did and continue doing. Stop doing what is wrong, because you will not leave this earth with out paying your dues.
Everything you do here on earth has a price.
And if you continue to do wrong there will be an additional tax for the consequences.
Continuing to do wrong will result in "sever repercussion". Then you will be in debt, becoming a tax payer for the rest of your life here on earth. You must turn to god now, no exceptions.
This payment is long-over past due. Payment of sniveling,begging or pleading at this time are not acceptable. Act now! Payment will not be cash... "But with your life." If you do not ask for forgiveness now, you will live a life of torment here on earth.
Your final day's will be spent sad, mad and miserable.
Loneliness will be your best friend. Stress and confusion will be the main course to your meal, with a side order of anger and frustration. Anxiety will take hold of you, given as the plus tax.
You will live a life sentence of a maximum limit in capacity of oppression and depression, you will live a life of pure agony forever, until you are no more. I assure you, you will not get away with payment! No cash will be necessary, when you are alive living in eternal hell, then your payment will be paid in full.
"I the LORD have spoken NIV (MATTHEW ) 11:15 He who has ears, let him hear.
to all who have eyes, let him see, what the LORD has planned for man. Turn! ...and repent. "For I the LORD have spoken...

My name is Clarissa 42yrs of age, from Oxnard CA I attend Victory Life Church Pastors Louie & Annabel Trinidad. Caregiver for the elderly 10yrs. 2 daughters Jessina 26, Ashley 22, Grandchildren Erick Jr. 10 & Daelena 11mo. www.clarissaaguilera70x7.weebly.com By: Clarissa Aguilera(COPYRIGHT) 10/15/12

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print