Love or Lust?
by Eyvonne Black

Love: 'It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails'.
1 Corinth: 13 v 7-8 (NIV).

It is important to identify the difference between Love and Lust. One thing I have always been sure of is the feelings that serge within you when you mention a name, consider a thought, look back and reflect on an experience and being drawn out by your imagination.

However, it is necessary to be think wisely, because although you conjure up positive feelings you can not and must not ignore why relationships may not have developed or lasted.

It is important to Look at the Bible's requirements in finding a life-long partner; this is necessary for your success in knowing if it's Love or Lust. For the man, the qualities to look for when considering a wife is clearly stated in Prov. 31 v 10-31. And for the woman, it is important that she must present herself in such a way that it will attract the right God-fearing person. Her dress must be modest and her behaviour respectful. She must not reveal too much as this can attract the wrong person into her life. Both men and women must remember, if a relationship is strictly based on physical attraction, it can end in disastrous circumstances.

So Love or Lust ? You can decide by being faithful and patient, seeking first God's Kingdom and someone who in like manner shows his/her affection for Spiritual things.

Written by: Eyvonne Black 
'A Woman of Faith, Integrity and Unconditional Love' (Agape)
Qualified Brief-Psychotherapist (MBACP)
[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print