Thank You Jesus!!!
by Elizabeth House

My name is Elizabeth House your sister in Christ. I have been born again, spirit filled, able to speak in tongues, seeing visions of heaven and dreams of Jesus and angels since I was young girl. I love our Father, Abba and Jesus with all my heart and soul. They are everything to me!!! I just got back from a month in Israel and I cant wait to return!!
A year ago, I watched for the first time, "Furious Love" it impacted my life tremendously. I was inspired and felt a heavy burden and calling to begin to pray for the sick, the hurting and those poor in spirit. So that's what I did. The spirit manifested itself with heat, love and peace upon us as we prayed. I knew that the Lord was with me yet without manifestations of healing or deliverance.
On the 14th of October 2012, I went to visit a family member who was in a coma for five years. The Lord placed it on my heart to go and pray for her. I believed God would heal her and she would awake out of her sleep. However, she did not wake up. I felt devastated when nothing happened.
I believed with all my heart that God was going to use me. He gave me this deep desire and longing to see Him be glorified through my life. From that day forward I became resolved to seek God more... in prayer, fasting, worship and knowledge.
During this process, it was now the 16th of October. I stumbled on an old Sid Roth series of; It Is "Super Natural" broadcasted from 2011. Jason Westerfield was the guest speaker. As I watched, I saw something very special! He spoke with authority and humility. He talked about God's glory, healings and His kingdom. I wanted to hear more so I Googled and found his teaching on the Glory Realm (God had given me a word regarding Ezekiel 47 to speak to Israel while I was there) and Open Heavens on Youtube.
I spent the entire day listing to his messages. The next day I closed the doors, turned off the computer, cell phones, and prayed and worshiped God. I did everything he said. I abandoned myself to worshiped by jumping, dancing, prostrating myself. I cried out with all my heart and soul. It was within 24 hour of listening to the messages; I was healed from stage II of Degenerate Arthritis.
Here is what happened: On the 17th of October, I went to our midweek service at night, at a small Four Square Hispanic congregation in San Antonio, Texas. As we were worshiping I kept saying... Lord, open up your heavens and help me have faith. Your kingdom come your will be done on earth as it is in heaven....There is no sickness in heaven!
At the end of service there was an altar call. I went up to ask for prayer for my youngest son with Down's Syndrome who is needing healing on his right hip, my estranged husband, and for my eldest son who I believe is living a rebellious lifestyle. My heart had been and was heavy.
Everyone came over to pray for me and I felt the Spirit of the Lord upon me. It was towards the end and everyone had gone back to their seats. But I stayed at the altar on my knees and began to stretch my hands further out in front of me. I continued to worship and cry out to God! I did not want to leave until I received my break through! It was then that the pastor's father came over and asked me if I was in pain?
I said, yes then he asked, if I believed that Jesus could heal me? I said, yes, I do. He asked me where the pain was. I told him the pain was in my neck and back then he placed his hands on my neck and back. Immediately, a heated liquid of electrical current poured down my head, neck then down my spine then back up the spine and neck for a total of about three or four times. It felt like I was being electrocuted with energy and electrical current. My whole body began to tremble then shake under the power of the Holy Spirit and an open heaven. I was weeping loudly!
The pastor's father began to shout, the Lord is here! Jesus is here! I felt like my body was being lifted up and my spine shaken by the center of its core. I whole body was sweating and I was weeping uncontrollably. After I settled down and composed myself, I was able to share my testimony with the congregation! In a million years, I never thought about my healing! It never crossed my mind that Jesus care about my pain and wanted to heal me! The Holy Spirit remained upon me for at least 72 hours after the initial laying on of hands. I could not sleep with any blankets or even a sheet because my body temperature was so high. I still believe that healing continues throughout my entire body as of today the 30th of October. I feel fantastic and no more pain!!!
I wanted to share with the world what Jesus healed me!!!!
I so grateful for Pastor David and Jason Westerfield for stepping out in faith and sharing with God's people the truths about Jesus and His Kingdom! It has opened my mind and activated my faith like never before. I thank God!!!
Elizabeth House
210 606 4835



Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print