"Who Raped Me"
by TYRONE A. JACKSON

He raped me of my innocence. A forever trauma in my head.
Now I can't sleep because of these nightmarish dreams.

Oh when? Oh when? Will it stop!

They say it will be easier if I abort the child within.
But how so is the thought I've pondered countless times?

Nobody hears the internal screams within.
Are they committing me to this act for my benefit or is it to their advantage?

These are the internal question I have within.

Here I lay on this bed with my legs spread wide about to commit an act that I'm not sure about.

I can't see their faces because of the brightness of the lights,
but I hear voices saying it's going to be alright.
It's going to be over soon.

Over from what? Over for whom? These are the questions in the center my heart.

Will this next procedure wipe away the pain I felt that gruesome night as he violated my choice?

Or will I be multiplying the pain that I'm suffering now?

Can you answer this? Will you be my support after my choice?
Or is it about your comfort and some dollars in your pocket?

Some say it's just a blob of tissue moving about while others argues the point that it's a living being just like you and me. She or he can feel and have a will to live without human interventions.

What of these metal instruments at the foot of my bed? So shiny and shape like something from a horror flick. Are you planing to poke me with those?

Where is my daddy? Where is my mama? Why aren't they in here alone my side to witness the procedure I'm about to commit? Is it too shocking of an act that you can't bear to witness?

Then why commit me to such an act to live with? Haven't I suffered enough? Now I'm looking to commit an act that may be as traumatizing as the day of my rape. He raped me and I rape my child within.

Tell me what's the difference? Oh what a wonderful thought. Who is the rapist? Please tell me.


"Because you don't hear my screams doesn't mean that I'm not in pain." - Lightwriter

Choices is the cross road of a man's heart. Every choice gives birth to an reaction. Some reactions are experienced immediately and some comes at a later date. Nevertheless, a reaction will come. Choose wisely. - Lightwriter

Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

by Tyrone A. Jackson  (Light Writer)  2016

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print