"Made in Heaven" reveals God's Incredible Creation
by Robert Driskell

The book 'Made in Heaven' surprised me. The book is published by Master Books, a division of New Leaf Publishing Group. Master Books specializes in Christian apologetics books for people of all ages. When I received my copy of the book, its format suggested that it might be a book aimed at young childrenit is not. I found myself fascinated with the subject matter and I actually learned a lot about many different fields of scientific research.

'Made in Heaven' was written by Ray Comfort and Jeffrey Seto. Ray Comfort is a well-know apologist/evangelist who has written many books, developed a successful witnessing training program (The Way of the Master), and co-hosts a Christian evangelism television show with actor Kirk Cameron. Jeffrey Seto is an aerospace engineer with an engineering degree in aerospace, an electrical engineering diploma in avionics, and he is a senior member of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.

The book shows how many scientific advancements and inventions were made by first studying God's creation and learning from it. Then scientists reverse engineered, to the best of their ability, something that was modeled from nature. The book showed many different examples of God's incredibly brilliant designs. How could anyone continue to believe that these designs came about by chance?

On a purely visual level, the photographs were amazing. Close-up shots of wasps, the human eyeball, Velcro, and other sites humans very rarely get to see are abundant within the pages of this book. There are some truly amazing photos.

The majority of 'Made in Heaven' reveals to us God's amazing handiwork seen in plants, animals, insects, fish, birds, snowflakes, and more. The book gives us examples of how man attempts to use God's ideas, in a limited capacity, to better humanity's existence. As is to be expected, and commended, the book ends with a clear presentation of the Gospel message.

This book is interesting, informative, and evangelical in its content and I would recommend it for all ages.



[Disclaimer: I was given a copy of this book by Masterbooks in return for reviewing it. The opinions of the book are mine.]

Seeking to introduce people to Jesus Christ and to help them become "transformed by the renewing of their mind."

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print