Prayer for breaking chains
by Mark E Crossley

Lord I pray for the sin that holds us from the bondage we are in, we confess you are Lord of our lives and you alone can lift us from the grave, we pray that your holy spirit will embrace our circumstances and your presence will change the paths we walk in so our environments, focus and atmosphere changes because you will deliver us from drug addiction, depression or any other stronghold over our lives, we pray the devil will have no more in this situation and in the mighty name of Jesus in our natural you will break every chain in the supernatural outworking of our lives that this chain be eradicated for good.
Lord I pray that our minds will be renewed by your spirit that you will give us a fresh way of thinking, give us a vision and purpose to spend our time in different ways and by your grace and spirit lead me on a daily basis, you will give us anointed appointments knowing you have healed us.
Lord anyone who keeps visiting the cemetery and you will leave this chain that binds our paths at the grave and release us for the God given plan you have given us and the impossible will be possible here on earth, no matter how big the mountain I face is I know in you that this can be conquered. I praise you for what you have and will do in our lives, in Jesus name. Amen.

If you have any comments, queries or suggestions regarding this article please do not hesitate to contact me by email at 
[email protected]. Thank You.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print