You Are There!
by Steve Countryman

JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH, The Lord is there. Lord, everywhere I go you are there. When I am in need you are there. When I am hurting you are there. When I am stressed you are there. When panic and fear strikes me you are there. Every time I think that I can't go on you are there. When others speak badly of me and say hurtful things over me you are there. When I am wrongly accused you are there. When sickness and disease knocks me to my knees you are there. When pain shoots through my body you are there. When doctors tell me that there is nothing else that they can do you are there. When I feel betrayed, abused, ignored and mistreated you are there. When addictions deceive me and tell me there is no way out you are there. When I feel abandoned and all alone you are there. Every time I fail and stumble you are there. Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jehovah God sees all and knows all. Father God will never impose or force himself on you. Though He is Jehovah Shammah you have to ask for help like Peter did. Matthew 14: 25-31 25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear. 27 But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." 28 "Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water." 29 "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" 31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" Jesus saw what was happening to Peter as he began to sink but Jesus only reached out to save Peter after Peter cried out. As a believer and a child of the Most High God you have available to you all power and authority of heaven dwelling in you through the Holy Spirit and His name is Jesus! Jesus can rescue and save you if you will only cry to Him!

John 14:13-14 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. So if you do not ask or you ask with wrong motives and don't receive it is not God's fault! He waits patiently for you to ask so that God can bless you with His answer. Just knowing that you are NEVER alone because He is there is a tremendous comfort.

Because you are there you hear my prayers. Because you are there I am free! Because you are there I never walk alone. Because you are there I am blessed. Because you are there I have peace and a calm spirit. Because you are there I am healed and restored. Because you are there I am delivered. Because you are there I have a hope and a future. Because you are there I am led by the Holy Spirit. Because you are there I can bless and be a blessing to others. Because you are there I walk in your path by your Word. Because you are there your mighty flood gates of heaven are open pouring out so much blessings that I do not have room enough for it all and I must share it with others. Because you are there my faith is bolstered and soars like an eagle. Because you are there I do not worry about the economy. Because you are there I don't put my trust in any leader, government or any man's wisdom. Because you are there I will not fear or be afraid. Because you are there I sleep good at night and am well rested. Because you are there I know that your Word is true and that you are true to your Word! Because you are there I know that I am loved because you are there!


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print