WHERE DOES TRUTH LIE?
by Prophetess Marcella Bell

We say that we have truth, but do we really? Some believe that Muhammad is the way, others say Buddha, and so on, but the question is do you know the truth for yourself. I can yet present before you that Jesus Christ is the one and only true Savior, but still when it comes down to it, you have to find this truth for yourself. It says in John 8:32, "that you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. This is one, if not the most powerful statement that anyone could make. There was a time in my life that I would run from truth because I did not want to face what truth brought; accountability and responsible just name a few, so I would avoid it at all costs. But, one thing I realized is that no matter how far you try to run, TRUTH will always catch up with you. Always!

Just to show you how truth will catch up with you, I happen to be participating on a call that was talking about the election and how it has or will impact the world these next four years. I could tell you, that I thought to myself that I knew truth, but by the time the speaker was half way through the conversation, I was REPENTING, yes REPENTING! So many times as Christians, we believe that we have truth about a situation, only for our loving Father to bring to light just how much we do not. The speaker made some profound statements that truly convicted me and help me to realize that I was walking in self-righteousness in that particular situation. Thank the Lord that he loved me so much that he allowed this truth to be brought to the light so that I could grow. This just allows us to see as Children of God, how much we need our Father's grace and mercy!

Family of God, we have to realize that these are the end times and that we have to walk in truth more than ever, especially if we truly want to be part of the "remnant of God" and spend eternity with our Father. Self-Righteousness is not part of the gifts that the Lord has given us, it is a tool that the enemy uses to keep us from coming into the truth of what our father has for us, or is saying to us about situations in our lives. But by us continuing to allow the Holy Spirit of God to come in and work with us to perfect us in the things of the spirit, we must be open and willing to learn, and to take criticism and instruction from those that the Lord places in our lives. This is a crucial step, as it says in the Word of God, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ learned obedience by what he suffered (Hebrews 5:8), how much more us.

So people of God please, continue to allow the Holy Spirit of God to lead you, guide you, teach you and instruct you, so that you may continue to grow in God's grace.


Remember You Have The Power To Choose, So Choose LIFE!

I am a mother of 2 beautiful grown daughters, and the grandmother of one very handsome grandson. I am also a dedicated business woman, life coach, motivational speaker, published author and soon to be college graduate.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print