From A Women's Point Of View
by Prophetess Marcella Bell

We as women want to be understood, appreciated and loved. We want to be taken serious in the workplace, in our home lives and with those that surround us on a day to day basis. We want them all to know that what we say matters and that it is IMPORTANT!

Well ladies, so does your Heavenly Father. He wants to have that place in your heart and lives that you have so often given to others that should only belong to him. He wants to have you understand him, appreciate him and love him above all else.

Ladies, you have to realize that in order for you to be taken serious with those that surround you, whether it is in the home, outside the home or in the workplace, we have to commit all of our ways to the Heavenly Father and he will direct our paths (Proverbs 3:5-6). He will give us the wisdom, knowledge and understanding that we need to have a successful and fulfilling life.

Ladies, one thing that your father wants you to know is that you do not have to compromise and settle in anything in your life, from a job, to your career to marriage, everything that you desire can and will be given to you, if you seek the Father and place those things in his hands. We as women are born nurturers, so we want to make everything right, we want to fix everything, but our father did not call us to fix everything, but to trust him and let him FIX IT! We just need to relax, trust him and let him make everything alright, because he is the only One Who Can.

So now that you know you do not have to take on the world, but can just simply place all of your concerns, desires and wants in the hand of your Heavenly Father, take this time, spend it in your word, in prayer, and learning how to fully develop your relationship with your Heavenly Father, because ladies, just as you want that special someone to take notice of you, get to know you for who you are, and spend time with you, so does your Heavenly Father.

Something To Truly Think About!

I am a mother of 2 beautiful grown daughters, and the grandmother of one very handsome grandson. I am also a dedicated business woman, life coach, motivational speaker, published author and soon to be college graduate.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print