The Storm
by Paul Taylor

When a dangerous storm or hurricane forms and is approaching, the weather forecasters spring into action in an effort to warn those in the path of these destructive elements of nature, to move to a safer location or make preparations for the survival of the storms violent arrival.

Making preparations for these events, sometimes entails stockpiling water, candles, emergency food and medical needs to last for a couple of days at the most since things are pretty much back to normal soon after the storm has passed.

But, there is a different storm on the horizon, which requires a different type of preparation, a preparation which will mean the difference between eternal salvation and eternal death, but few are forecasting, and even fewer are listening or paying attention to the few warnings being given.

The Bible is full of warnings (prophecies) of the coming storm which will envelope this entire planet and will not subside until the glorious return of Jesus Christ, to rescue his flock from the tentacles of Satan and his followers.
Matthew 24:6-8 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars:..7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

All one needs to do is pay attention to the daily news reporting of the calamities affecting this Planet, from war, famine, incurable new diseases, medicine resistant bacteria, riots, earthquakes, tsunamis, violent storms exceeding previous records, etc. and the list could go on and on.

The people of today have lost the moral compass to guide and direct in times of trials and tribulations. The Churches have compromised with the worldly ways and abandoned the way in which God advised, and gave warnings through his Prophets and evangelists to help us prepare for this coming storm which is gaining speed and fast approaching. These warnings are ignored in favor of Political Correctness and pride, and are relegated to mythical status, which embrace no modern day scientific reasoning and then discarded as insignificant.

We then turn our trust to man and his scientific reasoning that have been proven wrong time after time, and yet God's word which has been shown to be 100% accurate in all of its prophecies to date, is ignored and discarded so as not to offend. Paul wrote to Timothy about the future generation which would arise just prior to the coming of this Storm and the return of Jesus to gather his sheep from the evils of this world and cast his judgment on the ungodly.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Churches and Televangelists are preaching a feel good prosperity gospel and the masses are falling for it hook, line, and sinker. Jesus told Peter he would make him fishers of men, but Satan has turned that around and netted a good portion of men through his deception and lies which the Churches are unwittingly following, and carrying millions with them to the LAKE OF FIRE, preserved for the Devil and his followers, Revelation 19:20.

People are clamoring and fighting for the material wealth and possessions of this world, with no compassion or regards as to the consequences their actions are having on others through their greed and arrogant pride. Lacking the moral character and compassion for fellow human beings they show more thought and feelings for animals than their own flesh and blood, or fellow human beings.

Matthew 24:12 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. We have recently seen a spat of Mothers and Fathers killing their own children and family members for no logical reasons other than their own selfishness and pride.

2 Timothy 3:1-7 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

This passage of scripture PRECISELY describes the world we are presently living in, and as was in the days of Noah, no one is paying attention, especially the Churches, which in essence should be shouting from every corner and rooftop, of the eminent Perfect Storm which is about to strike this planet with a vengeance and a ferociousness no one can imagine or comprehend. I quote Jesus in Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

I alluded to the churches shouting the warnings to the masses, but we have to keep in mind, the church is not the local Sanctuary building we attend each week, but the Church is the people themselves, those which call themselves Christian. The building is only stone and mortar for the Church (PEOPLE) to gather and gain knowledge and power through God's word in order to go out and proclaim the Gospel and of the coming Storm.

We hear and read of a Christian Movement in this nation, but a large majority of the Christian Churches and People are not a movement at all, but rather more like a group of bench warming players on an athletic team which never play, but accept the identity of being part of a team. Jesus said in Revelation 3:15-17 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Are we as the church of the Laodiceans?

When you read and study the Holy Bible and how the church is supposed to be, and act in the glorification of God, one has to wonder, "Which Bible are they following?" By reading the Bible and observing the churches and the people which call themselves Christian, one is at a loss as to what a Christian is representing, since the actions of the Churches and the Christians are not conducive to the writings in the Holy Bible. Jesus described these churches and Christians in Mathew 7: 20-21 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Also Jesus said in John 14:15 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments

Today's Churches are more concerned with Political Correctness, and not upsetting the "Apple Cart", so to speak, that the true Gospel and the Salvation of the lost has been abandoned to appease man's ways. Jesus rebuked the Scribes and Pharisees for these very actions in John 8:42,44 42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

Do we as Christians heed the warnings which God has proclaimed in his Holy Word, or do we stay in Satan's grasp and go along with the crowd which will lead us to the eternal death spoken of in Revelation 19:20?

God gave us a choice; to follow him and receive eternal life and happiness in a world he has prepared for those that love him as described in Isaiah. Isaiah 64:4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him; or follow Satan and man's ways, thereby being cast out into the lake of fire to be consumed with Satan and his angels.

The Perfect Storm is fast approaching; the storm clouds are getting darker and thicker on the horizon.

Are you ready? Have you made preparations?
Now is the time. Yesterday is past,
Tomorrow is not promised, today is the day of salvation.

IT IS ONE MINUTE TILL MIDNIGHT

THE CLOCK IS TICKING

THE HARVEST IS PAST, THE SUMMER IS
ENDED, AND WE ARE NOT SAVED. JEREMIAH 8:20



REV.11/24/2012 12/12/12 Copy Right 2012 all rights reserved Paul L. Taylor

Paul Taylor a Christian writer attempting to get the truth out to the masses before it is too late

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print