Immoral Conduct Monkey Wrench
by Stephen Vattimo

My dear reader it's a year away from the presidential election,and our nation is in the middle of The Republican debates on national TV. And the liberal media is digging up dirt on every Republican candidate ,to disqualify any contender to challenge President Obama in the up coming presidential race. So that the president who has fail to accomplish anything to help improve our country well being, but has mange to increase our national debt twice as deeper in his first four years, then President Bush did in his two term and two wars.
People voted President Obama in to office because they believed in his empty promises of getting rid: Government serving lobbyist, Washington back door made deals,divisional politics, sending our troop to fight other countries battles, unemployment,health care insurance company fleecing the insured.
The President promised but did not deliver on his promise to: unite the government to meet on common ground to fix the country problems. Provide the public with the same health care the member of government gets ( for free )
,Provide new job through advancing green energy, and new technically,fixing the countries infrastructure.
Now my article is not about what a bad President Obama has been,but to look at how the our government has broken down , and is enslaving the American people with over taxation,invading our privacy,and decaying our liberties .
Before Wold War one the American people were only taxed one percent of their income, and every one was happy and living in the land of rainbows and ride around on unicorns.
Now 96 years late the government taxes 40 percent of the American people income,our nation is bankrupt,and I believe six five percent of American our out of work,and our government want to raise taxes,and continues to expand government, and now we live in a land of dome and gloom.
Now I don't know a about you, but I am tried of looking at my pay check and seeing government deductions for services that I will never get service from,such as medicare and social security,be when my generation reaches sixty five these services will not exist due to bankruptcy. These government services our bankrupt because the government has taken the money that was set aside to support the old when they can't work any long,and has spent it somewhere else. Now to me that is betraying the American people trust,and it is plan theft.
So why should the American people want a government that can't be trusted, and steal from it's people, to expand and invade and mange more of our lives at the tax payer's wallet ?
Now how about invasion of privacy,every where a American drives their our close circuit television cameras and photo cameras,taking hundred of picture of them at ever traffic light. By the way that is why traffic light are set to get you sitting at a light for about four minutes,"SMILE FOR THE CAMERA".
Now if you are reading this article,enjoy your freedom while it last, Congress now is trying to past a bill to censorship the internet. The goes the American 's freedom of speech and press out the window.
Now I want to look at moral standing of the people who are in our government. Now I believe in the separation of Church and state. My definition and I believe the founding father's definition is summed up by stating the government will not set up a state sponsored religion,that is enforced upon it's citizens. This does not mean the absence of the freedom to acknowledge and worship one's God in a public place or in privet setting. Now just as their is a law of separation of church and state, there should be a law that punishes people who hold government office who commit immoral act during the time they are at work,suppose to be working for the American people, or using American tax dollar to fund immoral activity. For example all the congress men who have been fly to other countries to have immoral sex with little children and prostitutes.
Using tax payer money to wine and dine and have a place to have sex with their mistresses or boy toys.
I am sure people in government also have stolen million of tax payers dollar and spent in gift too them selves and their family members and friends.
So while sixty five percent of American are unemployed and are eating cat food, or man's best friend just became a happy meal for it's starving unemployed owner, we have our government representatives all living in large houses,and driving fancy cars ,living the high life,because after all you have to either be very or sell you soul to the devil to run for government office.
The last point I would like to make is, when politician are running for office they should stop trying to out yell,out smear their other candidates,and just plainly tell us how you are going to try to fix America.
I call all American to pray to God to forgive our nation for our sins,and ask him to heal our land, and pray he will give our leader wisdom on how to fix our broken government and nation, and to commit them selves to serve God and the American people,instead of serving them selves.
Because a month ago I read Thomas Paine's Common Sense, and I realized our government is treat the American people the same way the King of England was treating the American colonies that cause them to declare their break from England.
My opinion is that we don't need to create a new government, our government need to conform it's self back to the mold the founding fathers had set up at the birth of this country,and place this country one nation under God.

Written By Stephen J.Vattimo Dec. 3 2011

https://www.facebook.com/groups/surealworld/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print