Love, the Unhoarded Resource
by Kathleen Angell

We ought to love one another, for God is Love.

When hearing about the honey bees and lack that might occur, I saw in Jesus Christ's Love, that Love's reaction, Jesus' reaction is, to care for humanity that does not know Him.

That is Love's reaction. To give. Our reaction might be to buy up and hoard something, but Jesus' reaction is to go to the poor and needy and take to them the Good News that Jesus loves them, and will sustain them, and He cares.

Jesus doesn't hoard up, but goes to the poor and needy, and we need to let them know, His reaction, we need to let them know about Him.

That is His desire and Who He is, within us is the desire in His Love. He cares about the people. His desire is that all know Him.

And as we see this day appearing or hear rumors of what might happen, Love rises up with His desire for others, and we are (He is)the infinite resourse, of Jesus Christ's Love, which they need.

They need Him so badly, and Love would like us to have that care for them, -that is His life, to be the Resource of Life -for those who are needy for knowing Him.

Needy for salvation that comes through the Savior.

Needy for relationship with Him.

How will they know Him, the Real Need, unless we go to them in Love, and take to Him to them, in His Love, and give to them a taste of Him that they know they might have a relationship with this wonderful Lord that will sustain them through all things.

Beloved, this is Jesus Christ, and He is the Resource that will never run dry and Love's desire, His Person, is that all know Him, and He cares for them so.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print