Give Gentle Corrections to your Child
by boatrocker Gilmore

Your child is a precious gift from God; they should be handled with delicate care.
Their emotions are fragile; there is a limit on how much they can bare.

Although correction is necessary to change behavior but for crushing emotions, there is never an excuse.
Physical signs are not the only evidence that harm has been done to a child; there is also verbal abuse.

There are many times that we knew that we had overly corrected but still we refused to stop.
The heart of a child is like the finest crystal that will shatter if we carelessly drop.

A person who is lost doesn't come to us to be punished but only to receive helpful directions.
Likewise, let us remember that children are not given to us to harm but give gentle corrections.

Elder Kelvin Gilmore
11/30/12

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print