Dream Warning
by Jeff Ferris

It was a familiar old road on a new but typical morning. For Janice Emerick of Monroe, Michigan, the route and the routine were as they had always been. She would drop the kids at school in neighboring Dundee, and

But, wait!

She is now staring into the headlights of an oncoming white truck that had veered into her driving lane!

She can't think!

She can't react!

Impact is inevitable!

She bolts upright in terror. Her breath has escaped. Her heart is pounding. Her mind races to process the horror. Thank God it was only a dream!

But, was it?

Janice lay awake too shaken to sleep, frightened she might return to the scene of a horrible crash. Her husband, Jim, lay sleeping peacefully next to her, but she decided against waking him with her fears.

Time ticked by, and Janice rose to begin her normal routine. With apprehension, she headed off on that same old road, taking the kids to school. She remained alert beyond reason, focused sharper then ever.

This road the popular and well traveled M50 is bordered with a solid white line near the berm. Janice kept her right-side tires to the outside of it, and she clenched the steering wheel with intensity.

Wide-eyed with disbelief, she then saw the headlights of an oncoming white truck that had veering into her lane!

Almost as if she had expected it, Janice reacted in time to avoid the collision.

Yes, I'd say her dream was much more than just that, and it serves us all as a vivid reminder that God is ever speaking to us even as we sleep.

He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper
(Psalm 121:3b-5a NKJV)



(This article was published in Pathway Christian Newspaper April 2012 Divine Intervention Series)

www.pathwaycn.com

email Jeff Ferris at:
[email protected]
or [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print