The Road To Palace Living
by Dr. Hill

Did you know that godly success will come with challenges? So many people like to skip critical processes. When Joseph understood the vision from God ALL he did was share it. He was not in SIN nor was he at odds with God, The process to the PALACE came with strategic "challenges".

Here we will examine the pattern to greatness for Joseph and those that Joseph had to encounter for his entrance into palace living:
If there was NO PIT there would be no MIDIANITES to sell him into slavery. If he was not sold into slavery there would be no POTIPHER to meet. If there was no Potiphar, he would not have been positioned in jail with the favor he was given. If he was not positioned in jail with such great favor and given the ability to exercise his gift of administration there would not have been an introduction to the CHIEF BAKER. If there was no Chief Baker there would not have been an introduction to PHARAOH. If there was no introduction to Pharaoh there would not have been the POSITION to be second in authority over all the land. Without this authority Joseph could not have made a difference in the lives of his family and the nation.

Every CHALLENGE in Joseph's life brought him advancement, promotion and strength! How do you see your challenges? If you could find strength through Christ Jesus in each situation you too will come out in victory!

Remember, Joseph was not in sin but on the road to greatness. Your road to greatness may not always be "packaged" the way you may think but in your ministry, business and family doings God has a strategy designed just for you.

You never know who you may meet along the way BUT God will work ALL things out for your good if YOU allow Him!

Dr. Cheryl Hill is The President, of I.D.E.A.S and former President of Integrity International Consulting. Dr. Hill has worked in government for over 15 years working from working with grassroots  leaders to working with White House Staff. She is an international Special Advisor/ marketplace leader.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print