Everywhere But Heaven
by Olawale Ogunsola

Will you like to be called a good or a bad person? Everyone loves being called "good", including the wicked.

The destinations of these two groups, the good and the bad, are not the same.

A magazine was launched many years ago in Thailand with the motto: "Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

Let me state it this way: Good people go to Heaven but bad people go everywhere, including Hell!

Where are you going?

So many people will advocate absolute freedom to do whatever they want unchallenged. Absolute freedom destroys absolutely.

Such does not exist anywhere but people arrogate such freedom to themselves.

No serious government allows it. That is the reason for having laws, rules and regulations every citizen must abide by.

Satan is the only one who instigates people to clamor for absolute freedom by breaking laws, spiritual and temporal.

He wants to convince you to go everywhere you want except Heaven. He will not have any grudge against you if you are religious, so long reaching the Kingdom of Heaven is not your pursuit.

Where do you want to go: Everywhere or Heaven?

To go everywhere is to go for destruction.
Satan was not your Creator, but God is! That is the reason he wants to waste you and your life. That is why he is called a thief. John 10:10a reads,
"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy."

For you to desire to go everywhere is to allow satan to steal your heart, kill you physically and destroy your soul eternally in Hell fire.

Jesus states in John 10:10b,
"I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."

If you want to go to Heaven, it means you love to have abundant life.

Who is in Heaven? God the Father.

Which is the way to Him? Jesus Christ!

He reveals in John 14:6,
"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father except through Me."

If you want to go to Heaven, you must not only be good but pleasing to your Creator.

If you want to be good, you must take the following steps:

1. Realise that you were born a wrongdoer.
2. Know that you are powerless to save yourself.
3. Name all your wrongdoings and turn away totally from them.
4. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
5. Surrender your heart to Him.
6. Follow Him wherever He leads you to.
7. Obtain a copy of The Holy Bible and think deeply about all that you read in it. Tell the Holy Spirit to illuminate it for you.
8. Join an assembly of Believers who are Kingdom minded.
9. Prepare to meet Him as you expect that He is coming soon.

He declares in Revelation 22:12,
"And behold, I am coming quickly and My reward is with Me to give to every one according to his works."

Therefore,
"I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live."
NB: All scripture quotaions are from New King James Version.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print