Magnify, Rejoice and Verify
by PamFord Davis

Oh, that we all had the spirit of Mary to humble us, and the fullness of the Holy Spirit to empower us

Mary magnified the Lord.

"And Mary said my soul magnifies the Lord (Luke 1:46a NKJ)

"Magnify: to be great, make great, laud, extol, render, esteem glorious, to increase or extol
(The New Strong's Complete Dictionary of Bible Words 1996)"

Mary rejoiced in the Lord.

"And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior (Luke 1:46b NKJ)

"Rejoice: delight, to jump for joy, exultant; reveling, to leap for joy, exult, wave, to shout for joy, to be bright, cheerful, to laugh; to scorn; to play, to be, make gleesome, blithe or gleeful, blithesomeness or glee, to rejoice, to be glad, to glory in, rejoice in, boast, brag, to sympathize in gladness, to be cheerful/ also: age, stage in life (The New Strong's Complete Dictionary of Bible Words 1996).'

Mary verified the Lord's mighty works.

"For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant; For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed. For He who is mighty has done great things for me. And holy is His name (Luke 1:48-49 NKJ)."

Mary gives us a glimpse of God's radiant glory!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print