Let Go of Negativity
by Marie Grossett

"I can't finish this manuscript I haven't got the strength to go on. I'm not creative enough to be a writer..." Said Jackie as she closes her Dell laptop, she then rests her head on her folded arms with her eyelid drooping she eventually fell asleep.

Sometimes we're our own worst enemy, the Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 'The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.'

I'm sure you have heard the messages on thinking and speaking positive words into a situation, yet when the situation arises we tend to do the opposite.

We tend to speak 'death' into the circumstance all those motivational or encouraging words had been forgotten. Then we wonder why we don't get what we want or don't accomplish our goals.

When we waste so much time with negative energy we end up being stagnate and procrastinate. But imagine being like Alison who says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me; I will be a bestselling author. I am a good writer; I am the head and not the tail."

People like Alison allow themselves to be achievers they will always succeed in what they do because they focus on having positive energy. They think and speak positive words into their lives.

When you think and speak positive you will be amazed on how better you will feel about yourself and situation. Philippians 4:8 'Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirableif anything is excellent or praiseworthythink about such things.'

What are you saying or thinking negative about? Is it that chapter you can't get started, scared that people won't like your book, the thought of being out of your comfort zone.

Do yourself a favour from now on decide that no matter what situation you face you are going to just trust God think and speak positive.

Turn your can't into can, it's time to rise up and not allow the negative to overtake your achievements.

For the aspiring author it's time to let go of your fears and write that book, I've recently had so many male and female writers telling me they want to write. They have an idea but they don't know if they should write it. Stop wasting your time over thinking about whether you should write and just write! There are agencies like mine that will help you with your work. It's time for new Christian authors to pursue their God given destiny. Writing is not just about you it is about who can bless through your work.

So 'Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."


Marie Grossett aka Vanessa Grossett is a published Author, and has interviewed best selling and award winning Christian Authors.

She is a Literary Agent at The Authors Care Services ltd. www.theauthorscare.co.uk [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print