I WILL GO WITH YOU
by Jane Evans

Exodus 33:14"And the Lord replied 'I My Self will go with you and give you success or rest.'" Rest meaning like when God rested after he had successfully created everything. That feeling when we have achieved what we set out to do.

What a wonderful promise from God. To know that whatever He wants us to do He will be with us. He will help us find success and help us and show us what step to take next!

Exodus 33:17 "Yes I will do what you have asked. For you have certainly found favour with Me and you are My friend." God speaks to Moses and us when we are obedient to Him.

Praise the Lord! What a wonderful promise. He will do what I have asked. Alleluiah!

Exodus 33:20 describes why God doesn't show Himself to us. If He did we would die. We will have to be changed before we can see God.

Matthew 28:20. Jesus says "Lo I AM with you always even to the end of the age."

Jesus has given his true followers His Holy Spirit to guide us always. John 16:13 " When He the Spirit of Truth has come He will guide you into all truth."

Born again Christian for 46 years in 2012. Writes poetry, rhymes and articles. Has a daily personal relationship with Jesus.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print