WHAT IT TRULY MEANS TO BE BORN AGAIN (PART 3)
by James Manning

It is recommended that you read part one and two first
I want to first make mention of something that I read when I reach my internet home page;

Football player pays for his vanity; and then it went on to tell the story how Bradshaw fumbles while looking at himself on the video screen,

The New York running back was on his way into the inzone for an easy touchdown on Sunday night when he began looking at himself on the video screen at the New Meadow head Stadium.

That brief hesitation enabled Chicago Bears corner back Zack Bowman to catch Bradshaw from behind, pop the ball loose and force a fumble that he recovered on his team one yard line.

When I read this I thought about how the enemy will many times use things that pertain to our flesh to cause us hesitate just long enough so he can still the word of God from us. Much of what we look at isonly vanity, that is, it is here today and gone tomorrow.

Galatians 5:7 (KJV)7Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

Now let's look at the subject at hand; what it truly means to be born again?

Ye must be born again

These are the famous words that Jesus spoke to Nicodemus;

John 3:3 - 6 (KJV)3Jesus answered and said unto him,Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.4Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?5Jesus answered,Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water andofthe Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Now Nicodemus knew quite well the terminology that Jesus was using, that is, he knew that Jesus was talking about being conceived; but he did not understand how such a thing could possibly take place;

Jesus told Nicodemus that except a man be born or conceivedagain or from above, he cannot see the kingdom of God; the word that is translated 'again' in verse 3 is the Greek word for 'above'; therefore, what Jesus really said to Nicodemus is that except a man be conceived from above he cannot see the kingdom of God.

This conception is of God; therefore, it is from above because God is above; you are conceived of God; you are the seed of almighty God.

God did something new with man; yes he has many sons in that he is their creator; but with man He is more.

Man has come out of the very bosom God; you are a partaker of the very nature of the almighty.

When God commanded everything in Genesis chapter one to bring forth of their kind; it was so and when God brought forth man He brought forth His own kind: Theman who is created in Christ Jesus was created in God's class.

2 Peter 1:4 (KJV)4Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Genesis 1:26 (KJV)26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

It is because man was created in God class or kind, that he is the only creature that was created to have dominion, man was created to rule.

He cannot see the kingdom of God

First in verse 3 Jesus told Nicodemus that except a man be born or conceived from above,he cannot see the kingdom of God:

Now notice what he did not tell Nicodemus, He did not tell Nicodemus that he would not go to heaven, he is not talking about rather he will go to heaven or not, but he is talking about seeing the kingdom of God, and there is a great difference

Seeing the kingdom of God is an event that is to take place on earth; the kingdom of God is the rule and reign of God, and this rule and reign of God is to take place here on earth where his enemies are operating. T

he number one enemy of God is not the devil; but it is death, and there is no death in heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:24 - 26 (KJV)24Thencomeththe end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.26The last enemythatshall be destroyedisdeath.

The Lord saved His greatest enemy for last

The word of God is the word of the kingdom; God is reigning through his word; and if you and I are born or conceive of the word then we are one with that word; therefore, when God reign through His word He will reign through his people.

Matthew 13:38 (KJV)38The field is the world;the good seed are the children of the kingdom;but the tares are the children of the wickedone;

To see the Kingdom is to understand the kingdom; and if the word is the word of the kingdom, to understand the kingdom is to understand the word; andhow does understanding come? Understanding comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Matthew 13:19 (KJV)19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandethitnot,then cometh the wickedone, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Being conceived of God is whatenables you to see or understand the Kingdom of God:

He cannot enter into the kingdom
John 3:5 (KJV)5Jesus answered,Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water andofthe Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus also told Nicodemus that except a man be born of water orthe word and of the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God:

First you see or understand the kingdom and then you enteror walkin what you see. To walk in the kingdom is to take back or reclaim all that has been stolen; it is to demolish all the works of the devil; it is when we begin to walk in this new life that has been given to us in Christ Jesus.

Let me show you a scripture example of this or what it will look or be like when walking in the kingdom of God,

Luke 10:19 (KJV)19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

This scripture will be fulfilled only as we understand the word of the kingdom so that we can enter into all thatwe see.


You must be conceived from above

CopyRight By James R Manning
All Rights Reserved

[email protected]

Started his ministry as a pastor in the African Methodist Episcopal church and later became an associate pastor in the Missionary Baptist Church. James graduated from the Word of Faith Bible School in 1983. He is a certificate holder with Rhema Bible School. James founded and pastured the Shinning L

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print